Honored Contributor

These chocolates any good ? They look great ! I don't like dark choc. though. Have to make sure I just got milk choc. Never bought them.

Contributor
They are ok , I like that they are individually wrapped.... In my opinion they are comparable to Whitman chocolates.
Honored Contributor
You don't have a choice of what you get in the TSV, it's a mixture and you can't tell them what to send you. Reviews are mixed. Some like them, some don't. It's a pretty pricey TSV unless you have situations in which to gift chocolates, i.e. You know the recipients want and will eat them. IMO gifting candy is not a sure thing any more.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I didn't care for it at all. But some people have said it was better when it was sold at hsn. I cannot speak to that, as I didn't try it until QVC was selling it and I would not purchase it again.

Oddly, the Waggoner brand (that is sold at SHQ) is made by the same family and is quite a bit better.

Honored Contributor

It tastes just like chocolate you can purchase at your local drug store - it is not worth the calories.

Honored Contributor

I know fudge I bought on vacation was a fortune and I like what I make at home better.

Valued Contributor
Save your money. You can buy better tasting by buying ghiardelli or dove.
Respected Contributor

I've never really thought fancy chocolate was any better than average chocolate. I'm not talking real cheap stuff. I think the tins are what sells them. Great for gifts I think, I certainly wouldn't turn them down.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor
On 10/19/2014 moonchilde said: You don't have a choice of what you get in the TSV, it's a mixture and you can't tell them what to send you. Reviews are mixed. Some like them, some don't. It's a pretty pricey TSV unless you have situations in which to gift chocolates, i.e. You know the recipients want and will eat them. IMO gifting candy is not a sure thing any more.

It says you are getting an equal amount of what they are showing.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I have no idea because I never tried them - and I keep telling myself they're no good just so I won't try them!

Anything that works to keep my fingers away from chocolate!