Honored Contributor

While I was on vacation earlier this month. I stopped by the Sam's Club. I like to see the different products that the different store carry. We picked up Golden Grill Hashbrowns.

What a find. It is perfect. They are dehydrated shredded potatoes. You take out only the amount you are going to use and rehydrate them.

No Sam's Club within a 200 mile radius of my house carries the Golden Grill Hashbrowns. I can buy them at Amazon but they are more than 3 times the price of Sam's Club. What a disappointment.

Respected Contributor

I thought I bought those at Costco. I bought some in individual milk carton type containers. I know Walmarts carry a large can of them in the food storage section and they are just as good.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Super Contributor

Hi drizzellla,

They have it on the Sams Club website and it looks like you can order it and get mailed to you or order it online and pick it up at your local store they call it Click 'n' Pull. Here is the link to the information http://help.samsclub.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/81/kw/click'n'pull

I know how disappointing it is when that happens, hope this helps and you are able to get them. They do sound good.

tkins