Esteemed Contributor

How to clean clear glass and ceramic baking pans

I am not one to toss things out. I have glass cake pans (baking pans) and some that are ceramic looking, probably Corelle. After I bake just about anything they get coated with baked on food that leaves dots or lines or whatever. I spend lots of time trying to make them look perfect without marks.

What do you all use to clean these? What works? Am I driving myself nuts trying to do something that does not really matter?

Occasional Contributor

Re: How to clean clear glass and ceramic baking pans

here,s a thought, use oven off. does a good job. it will also take build up wax on vinyl floors.

Respected Contributor

I just use an SOS pad, then they look as good as new.

Contributor

I use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser for everything. It will even remove those strange, baked on stains from baking sheets. I use it on all my Pyrex and Temptations bake ware. Use it to remove those pesky price stickers on glass items too! I can go on and on with all the uses for the Magic Eraser.....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Mr Clean Magic Eraser works great! It's the easiest solution for this problem!
Respected Contributor

Another vote for Mr. Clean Magic eraser!

Denise
Respected Contributor

Mr. Clean eraser or Barkeeper's Friend. Both cheap and found at Walmart, etc. Neither would do damage to your bowls.

Honored Contributor

My husband cleans everything with Steel wool. That is why my stove and Corningware has scratches. I bought Scrub Daddy and use it to clean everything now. I like the job it does - no scratches.