Valued Contributor

Did anyone purchase that fancy 2 piece baking pan that Emeril had on last weekend?? I am returning it. Im not thinking of any other recipes that I can use it for. anyone out there creative and have found uses for it?? it comes with 5 recipe cards. I bought the pizza pan, that I can use.

Valued Contributor

AND........... I noticed that Marvelous Martha Stewart owns the rights to Emeril. SOooooooo.... We line her pocketbook with every Emeril purchase we make. This is the very reason I do not shop at PetSmart either. she owns the toy and clothing part of the business at petsmart. we also line her pockets there too.

Contributor
On 10/18/2014 christine03878 said:

AND........... I noticed that Marvelous Martha Stewart owns the rights to Emeril. SOooooooo.... We line her pocketbook with every Emeril purchase we make. This is the very reason I do not shop at PetSmart either. she owns the toy and clothing part of the business at petsmart. we also line her pockets there too.

I love my emeril SS cookware and my emeril non-stick skillets.

The way I look at it, we line someone's pockets with each and every purchase we make, including the government.

What is your personal dislike for Martha Stewart? In what way did she directly offend you?

Honored Contributor

Well, more power to her! I'm NOT an MS fan, by any stretch, but she's a smart business woman and I have a pretty good feeling that she didn't take Emeril, or anybody else, at gunpoint.

As for those Emeril baking pans - I guess the only part I don't get is why one would order them when they have no idea, and nothing sounds like a good idea to them, as to how they would use them. Wouldn't that pretty much be the catalyst to tell a person that this is NOT something they would need or even want? Or am I just missing something here? Smiley Happy