Honored Contributor

HSN has a big ol' pressure cooker on

right now, free shp and a 8qt electronic cooker. 99.00

112-207

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN has a big ol' pressure cooker on

Shannon is presenting it. I love it when she snorts.

Honored Contributor

That was a good deal for those who were looking to buy one. They started making the pretty colors AFTER I got all of mine. wahhhhhhhhhh I think the blue and red sold out. They will be back on with what they got left on Sun. show.

If it's one appliance that every woman should have it's a good pressure cooker. JMO

Super Contributor

POTS AND PANS ..I do enjoy Hsn at times . I cannot see me with a pressure cooker.

We would both explode. I truly cannot stand around in my kitchen so it might be ok like the other 4 I was gifted to add Joy parfume to or a wax candle ...I detest it as a gift.

Good for you ladies who can understand it.

Honored Contributor

Oh hun, they're easy. These new modern electronic digital ones are a snap. Put your item in, add some water, set your knob on top to pressure, punch in 'high', the time you want it to cook in and your done. If you want to keep warm, then when your setting all the above, just click on 'keep warm' after you set the time. Your done.

No more tough steak, roasts, chops, ribs, etc. I'd be lost without mine, but, I enjoy cooking.

Super Contributor

On 10/17/2014 Sharke said:

Oh hun, they're easy. These new modern electronic digital ones are a snap. Put your item in, add some water, set your knob on top to pressure, punch in 'high', the time you want it to cook in and your done. If you want to keep warm, then when your setting all the above, just click on 'keep warm' after you set the time. Your done.

No more tough steak, roasts, chops, ribs, etc. I'd be lost without mine, but, I enjoy cooking.

OH Thank you. I might give it a whirl. I love the aroma of a roast and all the trimmings that is puts out.

Honored Contributor

Just watch the presentations, read the enclosed material. You can always go online and watch the videos over again. You'll wonder how you ever went without one. I've got a 8 qt oval, 4 qt oval, 2 6 qt rounds, 2 stove top ones from the olden days that's not electronic and one 4 qt round up in the hall closet just because it was a good deal at 75 and on easy pay. LOL Never know when one might go out and U know how they're always discontinuing stuff all the time. I should have enough till I cook no more. LOL