Super Contributor

If anyone is looking for a nice set of dinnerware check out Lenox H201017 there on Clearance price I ordered them on Sunday Oct 12 when they were a lunchtime special price I received them today Oct 17 they are beautiful heavy but not that heavy.

I am so happy I treated myself and bought these dishes. There prettier in person and they arrived well packed I love the cups nice handle on them and the bowls are big.

Valued Contributor

Re: Lenox Dinnerware H201017

They do look beautiful! I hope you enjoy them for a long time. I ordered them and then cancelled the next day. I had them in my Wish List for quite some time. I decided the bowls were too large for my purposes. And I need dishes like I need an extra 10 pounds. They are still $69.99 at overstock with free shipping (says 4 left) if anyone missed the LTS price.

Super Contributor

On 10/17/2014 ceekay said:

They do look beautiful! I hope you enjoy them for a long time. I ordered them and then cancelled the next day. I had them in my Wish List for quite some time. I decided the bowls were too large for my purposes. And I need dishes like I need an extra 10 pounds. They are still $69.99 at overstock with free shipping (says 4 left) if anyone missed the LTS price.

Thank you they are beautiful dishes I never had really nice dinnerware it was the lunchtime special price that did it they were on that day for $60.50 so I bought them. We need large bowls for soup so this was just what I was looking for. If anyone is looking for nice dishes this is a nice set

Honored Contributor

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Wish I had room because I would order those in a heartbeat!

Esteemed Contributor

I've loved Lenox and own their fine china.

They list clearance items on their website and also offer their own version of no interest EP.

Respected Contributor

Looks like brunch dishes. Not dinnerSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have no idea what brunch dishes look like since I never been to a brunch as long as the dishes fit in my kitchen cabinet I'm happy and they do fit.

Respected Contributor

I also got 2 sets, they are beautiful! We use them for everyday, it's a pleasure to dine with such beauty yet they are durable as well. The bowls and cups are perfect size for us. I am still wanting the matching S/2 serving bowl & platter for $49.95.
Super Contributor

On 10/17/2014 BornToShop said: I also got 2 sets, they are beautiful! We use them for everyday, it's a pleasure to dine with such beauty yet they are durable as well. The bowls and cups are perfect size for us. I am still wanting the matching S/2 serving bowl & platter for $49.95.

We too are using them for everyday I love the bowls I just gave my hubby a bowl of soup he said these are sure nice dishes they are so pretty we only bought one set.

Trusted Contributor

Autumnsunset, what a happy post! I enjoy reading other shoppers' pleasure with the items they receive. When you wrote that you never really had nice dinnerware I almost cried! I'm so glad you got some that you like and please enjoy them in good health!

And BornToShop and anyone else who bought them, hope you also enjoy them!!

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

KJPA