New Contributor

What's up with the low variety of Lock & Lock? I am in the process of re-stocking my storage cabinet and getting a friend and my boy's kitchens set up. The choices are few, either large capacity or itty bitty capacity. It's not like the Lock & Lock brand is questionable, it's been great for the brand and QVC. Any ideas?

Honored Contributor

I always thought Chris had a great variety of sizes. I can hear her now reciting the sizes of the nesting containers. She sounded quite pleased with herself.

Honored Contributor

I think you have to catch the shows, as many items sell out. I have overbought, but plan to give the extra to DD one day.

Trusted Contributor

QVC is not the only source of LnL. Besides, last year, yu complained about the quality of the newer pieces.

Honored Contributor

If you're not married to the notion of just getting it at QVC, there are a lot of other great sources. I've gotten a fair amount at Amazon. Also, the US lock-n-lock (yeah, that's what it's called for whatever reason) also has quite a lot of variety. The prices are good, or at least they were last time I got something there.

If you're looking to stock two kitchens, you can get a bunch of stuff on that website and have free shipping too with (I believe) a $100 order.