Respected Contributor

Sept. 29 Today is NATIONAL COFFEE DAY What do you like in your coffee??

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I like Werther's Original - Coffee Candy. I got my mom liking them. She said she found a sugar free version at Dollar General. I keep some in my purse at all times, when I need a pick me up!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: Sept. 29 Today is NATIONAL COFFEE DAY What do you like in your coffee??

I drink organic instant coffee, in unsweetened chocolate Almond milk, sweetened with vanilla liquid stevia. I add powdered extracts of mushrooms to it to make it very immune powerful. I have this every morning. LOVE IT!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I only allow myself one cup per day as more makes it hard to sleep (and that's one cup at 7am!).

I love my cup of coffee very strong with a splash of light cream. No half-and-half for me, thank you very much. Cream!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Drip coffee--black, no sugar I also like cappuccino, caramel lattes, caramel macchiatos, and frappuccinos. Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Trusted Contributor

Dark, rich coffee brewed in a percolator with just a splash of half and half added to the mug. I drink it every morning! No sweetener, no frou-frou trimmings -- just the simple, straight stuff. Often we mix a "regular" or "breakfast blend" with a dark roast variety -- smooth with a delightful dark toastiness. We enjoy brewing different brands, depending on what's on sale and what kind of coupons we have. There's a lot of good coffee out there!

Honored Contributor

Butter.

Just kidding, I don't drink that Bulletproof coffee. (Maybe Mally does.)

Honored Contributor

Almond soy, love it! Think I'll have another cup, what a great day.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Just a little cream or milk please. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

I usually only have one cup of coffee in the morning...and I drink it black...nothing in it...and it has to be regular coffee...no flavors....

Honored Contributor

We drink organic coffee and I like mine with a packet of SomerSweet and enough creamer to make it light.

I have just one cup, DH has two. We always start our days off with a morning 'coffee date' which is usually on the chaise lounges on the east facing deck.