Regular Contributor

Just read that the Neeleys are getting a divorce after almost20 yrs. or marriage. Such a shame as they seem like such a nice couple.

Valued Contributor

I read about that yesterday. They always seemed like such a happy pair, just goes to show you how you don't really know a thing about what goes on inside of a marriage.

I wish them both well.

Maria

Respected Contributor

That's too bad. I can't imagine being in the public eye all the time. That alone has to make a marriage harder.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Trusted Contributor

I'm shocked. They seemed genuinely happy.

Esteemed Contributor

There was a thread about them in VP.

While they tout they are HS sweethearts, this is actually a 2nd marriage for both of them.

Pat is from Detroit. Not sure where Gina is from.

So much for all that "down home Southern" cookin' and livin'.

Regular Contributor

They were HS sweethearts but went separate ways after school. Honestly, I am sorry about anyone going through a divorce. But I do not know how Gina stood him and his weird, p verted "laugh" that he started doing a few years ago. He just seems a bit "off". Good luck to them.

Trusted Contributor

The article also stated that they have been living apart for quite some time. So much for the lovey dovey stuff on their shows!

Honored Contributor

I guess a lot of the ""we can't keep our hands off each other"" act on their shows was just for the show. I hope they are both doing well and I hope the show didn't contribute to the divorce.

wonder what will happen to the show?

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/28/2014 lovesrecess said:

I guess a lot of the ""we can't keep our hands off each other"" act on their shows was just for the show. I hope they are both doing well and I hope the show didn't contribute to the divorce.

It was TV. Everything is scripted.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor
On 9/28/2014 lovesrecess said:

I don't think they've had any new shows for a couple of years. I haven't even seen any reruns for ages.