Occasional Contributor

Hi, I was wondering if when you happen to miss seeing a show, if like another network, after the show has aired, you can go back to the program for that day, click on the hr, and be able to watch the whole show--I DVD the show, but tomorrow will not be able to record, so will miss seeing the whole show--does anyone know anything about this, or who might know--

I dont like missing the shows, because there might be something I want to order---Thank you. Rosemary F.

Super Contributor

Hi Rosemary,

Since the Q is a live network, I don't think that you can actually go back & re-watch shows, but they do allow you to click on the products offered on that show called "items recently on air", but then I think it's only for that day. It's on the left side of their website screen under shopping tools.

Hope that helps! Maybe some of the other QVC experts can comment on this.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor
Hi. There is a 2nd QVC. Check your listings... If you can do a show search with your remote... The second Q seems to run 3 hours later. So ITKWD would start at 3 instead of noon. It's a recording of course, but they do have live specials sometimes too. Mine is QVCplus on my channel guide & is wayyyyy up there in the HD channels. Hope this helps Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
Before the show, you can see what products will be presented by going to "David's In The Kitchen" page. The link to the page is on the left side of Q's home page. The products that will be in today's show are listed there now.