Super Contributor
Next week Aldi is having a Kitchen Living pressure cooker for $39.99. I've never had one before but this price seems great. Was wondering if anyone has tried this or any of their electronics for that matter. I think I'm going to get this. Thanks.
Regular Contributor

Took a look at the ad for next week. It's a 6qt electric p/c that also is a slow cooker, rice maker etc. Hey for $40 why not give it a try.

Contributor

I bought one from Aldi last year and it's great.I bought one from the Q years ago and replaced with this one because it was bigger around and fit things better.

Honored Contributor

I saw that yesterday while I was looking at their ad that started yesterday & their ad for next week. They also had it last year but I passed since I already have 3 different pressure cookers. Sounds like a good deal. If it does not last long at least it's only $40.

Valued Contributor

Would love to have a pressure cooker and I need a new deep fryer too. May have to invest in the pc at Aldi and look for a deep fryer elsewhere.

Trusted Contributor

If I didn't already have a pressure cooker I'd definitely try it. I have several other appliances from Aldi, and they've all been great. My favorite is a handheld wet/dry vac.

Honored Contributor

I've not had good luck with the Aldi kitchen appliances. I bought a hand mixer and the beaters broke after 1 use. I also bought a counter top grill and it broke after a couple of uses. Now I hesitate to buy anymore.