Frequent Contributor

Can use these in the larger Breville Toaster ovens.

These fit the large Breville Toaster Oven on the slots where the rack goes. they just slide right in like it's a rack. Works great. I have two of the small ones and use them all the time. Hand Wash, but easy to clean. You have to get the "small" ones to fit. Just wanted to share this with Breville Toaster Oven owners and anyone thinking of getting one. I use it almost daily. Made a pumpkin pie today. On the rack but could use this pan too. Helps stabilize pans if they are rather flimsy. Or catch drippings.

I can get a casserole dish in there also but with handles, have to turn it rather side ways to do it, but works. You have to just experiment with y

Cookie Sheet Small
/></div> </div> <div class= Zoom
  • Cookie Sheet Small
  • Cookie Sheet Small
<h1 id="product-name" style="margin: 0px; line-height: 33.0200004577637px; text-transform: lowercase;"> cookie sheet small</h1>
item # 2933 SMALL (31)
<form id="addtocart" class="product-addtocart-form" style="margin: 0px;" method="post" name="addtocart" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">$14.95 <fieldset class="qty-field" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 20px 0px 0px; position: relative; display: inline;"> <label style="cursor: pointer; font-size: 1.1em; font-weight: 600; line-height: 18px; display: inline; margin-bottom: 1px; color: #222222;" for="qty">Qty</label> <input id="qty" style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; font-size: 1.1em; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #000000; display: inline; width: 2em; height: 18px; padding: 0.5em; border: 1px solid #cccccc; border-top-left-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-left-radius: 3px; -webkit-box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0745098) 0px 1px 1px inset; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0745098) 0px 1px 1px inset; -webkit-transition: border 0.2s linear, box-shadow 0.2s linear; transition: border 0.2s linear, box-shadow 0.2s linear;" type="number" name="qty" value="1" /></fieldset> <fieldset class="submit-field" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; display: inline; width: 227.9375px; float: right;"> <input id="add-to-cart-button" class="addtocart-btn" style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; font-size: 1.1em; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: #ffffff; width: auto; height: auto; padding: 8px 1em; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0980392) rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0980392) rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.247059); border-top-left-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-left-radius: 3px; -webkit-box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0745098) 0px 1px 1px inset; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0745098) 0px 1px 1px inset; -webkit-transition: border 0.2s linear, box-shadow 0.2s linear; transition: border 0.2s linear, box-shadow 0.2s linear; cursor: pointer; -webkit-appearance: button; letter-spacing: 0.02em; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.74902) 0px 1px 1px; background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #cc6600, #b25900); background-color: #cc6600; background-repeat: repeat-x;" type="submit" value="add to cart" /></fieldset> </form>
  • In stock and ready to ship
<h4 id="whyloveit-label" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.25em; line-height: 20.2800006866455px; font-size: 1.2em;"> why you’ll love it</h4>
  • Pan is coated with Americoat, a clear, non-stick, non-toxic, environmentally friendly coating that is specially formulated for superior baking.
  • The unique corrugated surface provides air circulation all around, for better browning, more even baking, and perfect release.
  • On top of all that, pan cleans up easily by just hand-rinsing in hot soapy water; dishwasher isn't necessary, nor advised. Try it to see the difference professional quality makes in all your baking.

This eco-friendly and easy to clean pan is manufactured from a mix of 65% recycled steel for strength and durability, and aluminum for superior conductivity. Pan is rimless on three sides; baked goods slide effortlessly from pan to cooling rack. An easy-grip canted handle on the fourth side ensures easy handling.

Our cookie sheet comes in three handy sizes:

• Small - 10” x 14”
  • Medium - 14” x 14”
  • Large - 14” x 18”
<h5 id="carestorage-label" style="margin: 1em 0px 0.25em; line-height: 16.8999996185303px; font-size: 1em;"> care + storage</h5>

Maximum recommended baking temperature: 450°F.

<h5 id="moreinfo-label" style="margin: 1em 0px 0.25em; line-height: 16.8999996185303px; font-size: 1em;"> more information</h5>

Made in the USA. Limited lifetime guarantee.our dishes of course, to see what fits.

Contributor

Re: Can use these in the larger Breville Toaster ovens.

Thanks for your suggestion. I have the large oven and am glad these will fit. Have them saved on King Arthur website so I can order when they offer a deal which should be often now that Fall has arrived and the holidays aren't too far off. Do you buy other items from KAF? I love them!
Frequent Contributor

Yes, mibaker, I do like KAF products and buy quite a bit. I'm waiting for "free shipping" but not sure when I'll know it is offered. Shipping can be expensive, but then you have to buy quite a bit to get the free shipping. I'm glad you are going to try the cookie sheets. We use them all the time for all kinds of things. Only the small one will fit though. But slides right onto the indentions where the rack would go. Does not fit on the rack. Enjoy.

Contributor

GrannyDea...I too wait for free shipping, should be something coming up between now and Christmas. The bakers are so helpful when I have a question especially when it comes to yeast baking. I see you are from Oklahoma. My husband is from Okla, McAlester to be exact. I am not from Okla but did live in the Edmond and the Moore area for 12 years.