Honored Contributor

Does anyone watch cooking on ROKU?

I am addicted to the Gooseberry Patch videos. I just leave them running and there's one wonderful recipe after another - a cookbook come to life!

Does anyone else watch? What channels do you recommend?

Thank you.

~ house cat ~
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone watch cooking on ROKU?

I hadn't any idea one could watch cooking on Roku, I will, now, look for these videos Thanks!
Super Contributor

I like ALLRECIPES.COM on Roku. Do a search on Roku. I basically check sites on the computer for recipes when needed.

Super Contributor

Well I just checked out Gooseberry Patch and added it to my stations!!!

Contributor

There's a guy I like to watch, he goes by Sam the Cooking Guy. He's the kind of person that you'll either really like or really won't like! What I like so much about him is that what he cooks looks like something that I can easily recreate and will taste really good, with fresh ingredients and not tons of them. I have made a few things, and was kind of surprised they turned out so well!

Respected Contributor

I have ROKU so, this is good to know.

I will check it out in the next few days.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Angie, do you know if these are repeats or are these new shows? I loved Sam...I used to watch him on TLC and he had a show called"Just Cook This". He had some great recipes. Poodlepet
Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Poodlepet said: Angie, do you know if these are repeats or are these new shows? I loved Sam...I used to watch him on TLC and he had a show called"Just Cook This". He had some great recipes. Poodlepet

Hello Poodlepet! I don't think these are very old, I watch occasionally, and sometimes there are newer episodes on. When the newer ones come on, the older ones are taken off. He's got a new website (haven't been on the new one yet), but from the promo's on his show, seems very nice. I was so pleased to have found him! I've also seen him on youtube. I really REALLY enjoy watching him!