Honored Contributor

Keurig Died--Want To Try Different Machine--Suggestions Please

I bought my Keurig personal brewer last December. After a few months it quit working. I have had to clean the needles every few weeks to keep it running. Now it won't work at all. I know it's still under warranty and will call Keurig to see if they'll replace it. I have no confidence that a new machine will be any better though.

I would like a coffee maker that will make lattes. Is there any machine like this? Do I need to just buy an espresso maker and a separate milk frother? What would you all suggest? Thanks for any suggestions you have.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

Re: Keurig Died--Want To Try Different Machine--Suggestions Please

I bought a CBTL Americano and a good electric frothing machine. You can get one for a good price if you are willing to perhaps buy one that is refurbished/used. That's what I did. Love, love, love it. The Americano also makes coffee. They have a much more limited selection of coffee than Keurig (my fav is the French Roast), but when you want a latte their Italian Espresso capsule is fantastic. I make lattes with it, and everyone who has one loves it. I get my supplies through Amazon through Subscribe & Save.

Contributor

Re: Keurig Died--Want To Try Different Machine--Suggestions Please

I have Nespresso that takes coffee capsules with a foaming attachment to make lattes or cappuccinos. I tried Keurig before and Nespresso is much better quality both the machine itself and the coffee it makes.