Respected Contributor

Breyer's Gelato Indulgences...OMG!!

DH and I have a new bad habit...the new Gelatos by Breyers. We cannot get enough of the Tiramsu & the Triple Chocolate. They are to die for! Run to your local grocery store & check these out. There is also Vanilla Caramel & Raspberry Cheesecake. I'm warning you all, you will LOVE this new ice cream.
Valued Contributor

Re: Breyer's Gelato Indulgences...OMG!!

That's why I haven't bought any, I have a big sweet tooth, so I try to keep it under control!

Super Contributor

I've only tried the Raspberry Cheesecake so far, but I am totally in love with the flavor. One of the best I've ever had.

Regular Contributor

Oh Yes! I tried the Tiramisu & the Triple Chocolate. I went through that container faster than a speeding bullet. So good!

Trusted Contributor

To be honest, I didn't care for it. Had a weird texture. I usually love stuff like that so I was surprised. My hips will be happier though Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 BetsyDoodle said:

That's why I haven't bought any, I have a big sweet tooth, so I try to keep it under control!

That is exactly why I don't buy it. There are too many tasty treats out there. And I don't want to add to my "that would taste good now" list.

Valued Contributor

this item is yummmmmmyyyyy. I purchased the strawberry at walmart and wow...it is yummy.

Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Lynneuk said: To be honest, I didn't care for it. Had a weird texture. I usually love stuff like that so I was surprised. My hips will be happier though Smiley Happy

I have not purchased Breyer's since they switched from real ice cream to "frozen dairy dessert." I wonder what this is made from?

Respected Contributor

Try the Magnum brand double caramel covered with dark chocolate over a vanilla ice cream center on a Popsicle stick. Don't bother with the mini's -- go for the regular size. Don't look at the calorie count !
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Smurfette said:
On 9/10/2014 Lynneuk said: To be honest, I didn't care for it. Had a weird texture. I usually love stuff like that so I was surprised. My hips will be happier though Smiley Happy

I have not purchased Breyer's since they switched from real ice cream to "frozen dairy dessert." I wonder what this is made from?

How sad, since their big claim was that they used nothing artificial. Just fresh cream, milk, sugar, vanilla beans, etc.