Valued Contributor

Kansas City Steaks $20 a pound?

Item M-4449 is 12 tiny 4 oz steaks at almost $60 which comes out to way too much money in my mind.
Regular Contributor

Re: Kansas City Steaks $20 a pound?

ITA. For $15 a pound I can get organic grass-fed sirloin at Wegmans which is better for you and DELICIOUS.

Honored Contributor

The size would be fine, but it's just sirloin. Might as well just buy hamburgers.

Respected Contributor

Someone's buying it, it just won QVC's cockamamy award.
Trusted Contributor

Why complain about it? What's the point other than whining?

A lot of people obviously feel differently, and they are entitled to spend their money however they wish. I choose not to purchase it either, but those opting to do so have no adverse effect on my life.

Regular Contributor

On 9/10/2014 KYToby said:

A lot of people obviously feel differently, and they are entitled to spend their money however they wish. I choose not to purchase it either, but those opting to do so have no adverse effect on my life.

Why are you whining about people whining?{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 chickenbutt said:

The size would be fine, but it's just sirloin. Might as well just buy hamburgers.

Well it's top sirloin which is better then sirloin but it's still way expensive. I can buy grass fed beef for that price.

Valued Contributor

On 9/10/2014 My Thoughts said:

Why are you whining about people whining?{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I am seriously LOL'ing here!

Honored Contributor

I agree that it is a lot of money, but for someone who cannot go to a store, this is a nice alternative.
Respected Contributor

If viewers understand that they are paying about $20/pound for those steaks and that they are probably NOT prime beef and still want to buy them, that's up to them. I wonder how many viewers actually take the time to do the price-per-pound computation to understand what they're spending.