Regular Contributor

What a fantastic product. I first tried out 2 eggs to hardboil, and they came out perfect with no effort. Who would ever think something that looks like a toy, works so well.

Super Contributor

I love this product and use it all the time. Love how easy the eggs peel. Usually I buy a gadget and it sits in the cabinet never used. I got my daughter in-law one and she uses it daily. One product I'm not sorry I purchased.

Honored Contributor

Isn't that the greatest gadget??!!!!! Love mine!

Respected Contributor

Same here! Rec'd mine yesterday and immediately had to try it out with 6 hard boiled eggs. Worked like a charm and eggs peeled easily. Can't wait to experiment with poached and omelette pans.

Denise
Respected Contributor

Well I have a Krupps, but I feel the same way. LOL, I have friends who give me a hard time. They have no idea how nice they are.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

QVC should reward all of you something!

I just bought one because of your reviews.

Respected Contributor
Love this too. My sister sent one to me. I've made soft-boiled, poached, hard-boiled. Haven't tried omelets yet. I'm not usually one who buys lots of "gadgets" but this is one that I'd highly recommend. I wrote a five star review on it, too!
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor
On 9/9/2014 Mary Bailey said:

QVC should reward all of you something!

I just bought one because of your reviews.

I give you my personal guarantee that you won't be sorry!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I've got this but it also comes in a four slice at WalMart for 29 and 49 called West Bend Egg and Muffin Toaster. I Love mine and it works the same way. I can do poached, hard boiled or an little little omelette, but I can also toast my English Muffin. When you put the egg and muffin on to toast it times itself so that it is done. You can also heat your precooked sausage pattie or canadian bacon on the top of it in a tray above the egg cooking, so you have a little breakfast sandwich to go quickly and easily.

Honored Contributor
Every time I see it presented I come closer to buying it. It will happen one day.