Honored Contributor

Baking pans--what do you use most?

I use my Bundt pans a lot--the classic one (Nordic Ware the heavy silver one); angel cake food pan; loaf pans for breads and meat loaf), and 9 inch square, and my baking sheets to roast veggies.

For those specialty pans, I use a pan that makes a faux braided loaf, and a Bavaria Nordic Ware Bundt most often, and the Sunflower pan!

What are your most used/favorites? Do any of you have the Nordic Ware 9 x 13 shape pans and use them often? It would be fun to hear your favorites.

Respected Contributor

Re: Baking pans--what do you use most?

Honored Contributor

Bundt, pie pan, springform and loaf are what I use the most. Oh and square. I was doing layer cakes a lot for awhile but I've moved on to pies and cheesecakes instead.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I use my rectangle La Cloche more than anything. I try to bake a loaf of bread 2-3 times a week.

Secondly I use my 9x13 TT for sweet potatoes. Cookie sheets for hot wings, or to bring stuff in from the grill.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I agree about the Williams-Sonoma Gold Touch! They are wonderful! I use the baking sheet with King Arthur Flour's pre-cut parchment paper several times a week for baking fish or biscuits or croissants or for roasting veggies.

Honored Contributor

My 9x13 and loaf pans - both Lidia Bastianich.

I have lots of specialty pans from Williams Sonoma...a loaf pan that looks like a pumpkin patch, a sunflower, a poinsettia, a Christmas wreath.

I have a pan that makes small acorn halves. You put two halves together with frosting or jam in the middle.

Honored Contributor

Half Size Aluminum Sheet Pan - 18

13"x18" sheet pans.....i use them almost daily to cook, reheat, bake.....i get them in a pack of 2 from sams club and they hold up well and are VERY inexpensive.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I use my sheet pans almost daily for everything, use loaf pans for breads & meatloaf, glass pie pans, muffin tins quite often for muffins, corn bread, etc.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Sooner, I'm with you! Love, love my Nordic Ware!

I started ramping up my baking again about 2 yrs ago. I got to the point where I could no longer stand the taste of store bought bread. I went back to baking my own as well as biscuits on the weekend.

On the rec's here I did pick up a jelly roll pan from USA Pans. Nice enough, heavier than Nordic Ware but it doesn't clean up the way Nordic Ware does.

Sooner, I will be picking up a couple of 13x9 Nordic Ware pans shortly. Usually the price on the other channel is less expensive than Nordic Ware's page and includes the plastic cover for that size.

I did look at WS. To me it was overpriced meh. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

Cookie sheets because I roast veggies on them - then muffin tins.