Honored Contributor
many years ago when she 1st came on Q I purchased the oval saucepan and oval pot - I use either one of them almost every day and they r as nice as the day I bought them! this is my suggestion if you need everyday pans oven safe too!
Valued Contributor
On 8/27/2014 homedecor1 said: many years ago when she 1st came on Q I purchased the oval saucepan and oval pot - I use either one of them almost every day and they r as nice as the day I bought them! this is my suggestion if you need everyday pans oven safe too!

Thanks homedecor1 for your opinion about RR's stovetop pans. I have always wondered how they "held up" over time. I was wondering, you don't have a problem with them being oval with one or more or other pans on top of the stove at the same time? Thanks in advance!

Super Contributor

I couldn't agree more homedecore1! The 8 qt RR pasta pot earned a home closest to my range (I have very limited kitchen storage). I use it for everything thing; baked ham, pasta, chili, even whipping up a recipe of rice crispy treats. It wipes clean and is always ready for the next project. After buying my red pot (several years ago), I've purchased 4 more to give as gifts. This RR pot remains one of my most favorite QVC purchases; I couldn't be more happy with it! (Oh and gkelly5744, there's no problem with using several pots on the range top at the same time. In fact, because of it's shape, I think it's even easier to use all of the burners simultaneously with it.)

Respected Contributor

I got a set of cruets--I LOVE these. LOVE THEM. I use a big stoneware cruet for my olive oil next to the stove (light proof) and the smaller set for the table vinegar and oil.

I also have dinnerware. It was a gift, but I liked them so much, I bought an additional set to match and the pasta bowls. They are nice, china-like and very versatile at the table. And the mugs are not those clunky heavy things. These are good enough for a cup of tea and you don't have that thick lip of a mug that I really don't like.

Respected Contributor

PS, oval saucepans are completely useful. I actually have a Cooks Essentials that I keep on the stove, as it's my most useful pan. I make curry in it, chicken breasts, anything. I cook breakfast in it.

I have a set of the Cucina enamel pots and pans. They are really pretty, but don't have an oval pan so you have to add that. There is a new blue color that is really pretty. Mine are pumpkin orange (I have orange accents in a black and white kitchen, I know, halloween.)

Honored Contributor

I have a set of two fry pans I got from QVC several years ago. I use them almost every day...wash them in the dishwasher and they are going strong.

I also love her mopines...and I have some cucina casseroles.

All top quality, beautiful pieces!

Thanks for giving us a choice, QVC.

My cousin got a large set of cookware with orange handles years ago when it was a TSV. She has had many more expensive sets of pots and pans...but gave them away and uses RR's exclusively (she is the Thanksgiving chef in the family!)