Super Contributor

How did I ever live without this?

K 41221 is a must have in every kitchen! I ordered 2 of the tan ones during CIJ and gave one to our daughter. When she opened it up, she RAVED about wanting one. She watched CIJ shows but didn't order anything, however, she wanted one of these Cooking Buddy towels.

They are the bomb! I just ordered 3 more for gifts (K-41345). I urge everyone to try one.

Do you have " I can't live without" item you would like to share?

Honored Contributor

Re: How did I ever live without this?

I like the plain one, in red. They look pretty handy. Do you just use it as a double pot holder ? What other uses do you use it for?

Honored Contributor

Vidalia Chop Wizard, the best $20.00 that I ever spent. I bought it when they first came out and it is still going strong.

Esteemed Contributor

Very clever product --- saves using up a roll of paper towels and constantly reaching for a pot holder mitt.

Super Contributor

that is cute that will be fin for Christmas and I'm sure the people you gift them too will be thrilled

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Cooking Buddy in the Gingerbread Man design, so I won't put it out until after Thanksgiving. After ending up with a 2nd degree burn on my forearm, while taking something out of the oven, those are the only kind of "oven mitts" I use.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Frequent Contributor

Best purchase I ever made was the MCM egg cooker.

I boil a lot of eggs, and I still can hardly believe how easy

the eggs peel. They almost come off in one piece.

Would not want to be without this little gem.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Looks like it would come in handy but not for $30 with shipping & tax.

Respected Contributor

I had to laugh one time when watching America's Test Kitchen & they ran a test for best potholder. Chris Kimball, like so many other chefs & cooks, just uses the kitchen towel folded over to hold hot pot handles. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

My favorite, manually-operated kitchen gadget is my Genlus chopper. Now my veggie chopping is much faster, easier & neater.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered several for Christmas presents... look nice! Also, ordered a plain green for me and plain red for DD!!