Respected Contributor

Coach Ditka selling his steaks on Shophq.

They make K.C. steaks look kind of sad. I've never seen fillets that looked that good. They're pricey, but definitely making my mouth water. (also miss Coach/Walter Payton/Super Bowl Shuffle/The Fridge/Bear hay days).

Valued Contributor

Re: Coach Ditka selling his steaks on Shophq.

When was the Coach on? I missed it. Definitely miss Ditka's spunk and the rest of the the team the way it was back in the eighties.

Respected Contributor

I'm not about to pay $197 for 4 steaks. Even if they are 20 oz. ribeyes.

Respected Contributor

$50.00 a steak????? Uncooked and no sides--no thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

Right on! Those were the days... love Sweetness-forever!!! Was at the "original" Soldier Field to see the game when he broke the running record. Not interested in the Ditka steaks, but enjoy watching Coach Ditka on espn during football season.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 8/21/2014 piperbay said:

When was the Coach on? I missed it. Definitely miss Ditka's spunk and the rest of the the team the way it was back in the eighties.

He was on 4 to 5 central time.....back on tonight!

Regular Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: Right on! Those were the days... love Sweetness-forever!!! Was at the "original" Soldier Field to see the game when he broke the running record. Not interested in the Ditka steaks, but enjoy watching Coach Ditka on espn during football season.

Respected Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: Right on! Those were the days... love Sweetness-forever!!! Was at the "original" Soldier Field to see the game when he broke the running record. Not interested in the Ditka steaks, but enjoy watching Coach Ditka on espn during football season.

Walter Payton will always be my number one player.......Coach is Coach....and I always loved the SNL skit on the "Super Fans".

Super Contributor

On 8/21/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

I'm not about to pay $197 for 4 steaks. Even if they are 20 oz. ribeyes.

Wow!! What the what?

Contributor

After what he said about those of us who object to the Washington Redskins team's name, I wouldn't buy anything he peddled. But QVC has no shame when it comes to some of its product vendors.