Contributor

Good Lunch place in West Chester?

We are going on vacation to Pennsylvania and one of the stops is QVC. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good lunch place in West Chester? This will be our last stop before a long car ride home. Thanks for any suggestions.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Good Lunch place in West Chester?

Stone Creek. Not too far from QVC's studio park.

Super Contributor

If you go into town there are many places to choose from. Iron Hill, Kildares, and other nice little places on Gay street. (That is where I am from.) I was just at the outlet last week. Miss it! Enjoy!

Super Contributor

If you to to the outlet in Frazier, there are restaurants around there, too. I know Carrabas is in the same strip mall, there are other restaurants nearby.

The employees at QVC can probably suggest places, too--they are always very friendly.

Super Contributor

If you're in the mood for a short drive to Glen Mills, PA, there's a fabulous restaurant there that I have yet to hear anyone NOT like. It's all about fresh, locally farmed food that tastes as good as it looks. It's not cheap (lunch will be around $20pp give or take) but you won't regret it. I miss that place since we moved down here to FL...

http://www.shopterrain.com/glen-mills-restaurant

Super Contributor

Good & Plenty if it isn't too far. LOVE that place.

Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions!!

Super Contributor

LA Tolteca at 907 S High Street is one of my favorite places to eat. Bring your own bottle of wine, and enjoy....

Esteemed Contributor

King of Prussia is next to West Chester. There are plenty of places to eat there.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

If you take Rt 202 South, just a few miles, you'll cross over into the New Castle, DE area. Tons of restaurants there also.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"