Honored Contributor

The #1 funniest snack I have ever seen! I can't wait to make this for potluck at the Senior Center.

Those oldsters have a great sense of humor. I think they'll love this!

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The #1 funniest snack I have ever seen! I can't wait to make this for potluck at the Senior Center.

my goodness those are so funny....do let us know how the seniors like them...

Super Contributor

Re: The #1 funniest snack I have ever seen! I can't wait to make this for potluck at the Senior Center.

Honored Contributor

For the purpose of full disclosure - I should have stated that I did not make those. I got that picture off FB but I am most definitely going to make them.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Too funny - I love them, what a fun idea!

Honored Contributor

Looks like Polident holding their dentures.

Respected Contributor

house cat, they are adorable. I think this would be a good treat for Halloween, too. Little kids would love these! Thanks for posting this. Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

This is hysterical, creative and also healthy.

Honored Contributor

Too funny and cute. I love new ideas. Thanks for sharing.