Respected Contributor

Anyone Here Have A Nutri Bullet? Help!!

I just bought a Nutri Bullet and How in the world do you take it apart? When it comes to you the cup is in the top of the unit and how do you detach the cup from the unit? I have been trying to screw it off but it won't budge and nowhere in the directions does it say how to take it apart. I feel like a real dummy!! Can anyone help? TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Here Have A Nutri Bullet? Help!!

The cup plus the bottom blade unit screws together. It's easy to cross thread it. So the black part is screwed onto the clear part, and if you mess it up, you'll have to use a grippy mitt like a silicone mitt, and maybe freeze it, to remove the parts.

Now, if your cup is stuck in the machine (motor portion), look at it. There are little notches on the top edge of the motor unit. The cup and blade fit into this. There are nubs that hold it in place when the cup/blade is turned slightly. The nubs are under the rim of the motor, holding it in place with a spring action. You push DOWN and turn in the direction it can turn (right, probably) to release the cup and blade.

If you somehow put the cup WITHOUT the blade into the motor portion, it will get stuck. They warn about this in the instructions: do not put the cup into the motor portion without the blade unit attached. I would try freezing the entire thing to see if you can release the cup by twisting. Again, a grippy mitt will help get a purchase on the cup to turn it. You may have a damaged unit after that, because the cup cannot go into the motor without the blade (black plastic base and blade unit) attached.

Respected Contributor

I finally got it apart and it leaked all inside the unit and the rubber gasket ripped I am definetly sending it back but will call HSN as I don't feel like I should have to pay for S/H to send it back.

Respected Contributor

My SIL has one and what a piece of junk. You shouldn't have to pay the S&H to send it back. Love my VitaMix. Saved my pennies until I could afford one. Well worth it.

Trusted Contributor

I sent mine back - mine leaked too. HSN reimbursed me my shipping charges with spendable kash. It cost me $30 to send it back. It doesn't come with a pre-paid label.

Respected Contributor

On 8/7/2014 NYCGRL said:

I sent mine back - mine leaked too. HSN reimbursed me my shipping charges with spendable kash. It cost me $30 to send it back. It doesn't come with a pre-paid label.

I called HSN and CS said they would send me a label to ship it back. If I have to pay to have it shipped back I am going to call them and that would be my last time buying something from them. They should send it back and the charge be on them. I'll see what happens.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry to see all the bad luck with the NutraBullet. I've been using mine every day, sometimes twice a day and have had zero problems so far. I hope I don't start having problems.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/7/2014 MoJoV said:

I'm sorry to see all the bad luck with the NutraBullet. I've been using mine every day, sometimes twice a day and have had zero problems so far. I hope I don't start having problems.

Me too. I love mine.

I had a bad tablet from HSN and they sent me a prepaid label because it had to go to a different address.

Respected Contributor

On 8/7/2014 Butterfly12 said:
On 8/7/2014 NYCGRL said:

I called HSN and CS said they would send me a label to ship it back. If I have to pay to have it shipped back I am going to call them and that would be my last time buying something from them. They should send it back and the charge be on them. I'll see what happens.

I just got my shipping label in the mail today and it was a prepaid label. I was worried after reading the post from NYCGRL.