Respected Contributor

How to Cook Corky's BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken

DH purchased some of Corky's Bacon Wrapped Chicken, which he thought would be easy to prepare. Unfortunately when they arrived there are no cooking instructions included and I did not watch the presentation, so I'm clueless.

Does someone out there have the instructions? Do I thaw them before cooking, cook from frozen or ???? We don't have a grill, so outside grilling is not possible. Need help please!!

Respected Contributor

Re: How to Cook Corky's BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken

bump

Honored Contributor

I have no idea, but the video presentation is online with the item. I almost never watch presentations on TV and watch the videos online.

http://www.qvc.com/Corkys-BBQ-(8)-6-oz.-Bacon-Wrapped-Chicken-Filets-&-18-oz-Sauce.product.M45087.ht...

If that doesn't help, there must be contact information on the package. Call them and ask. If they don't have contact info on their package, they do on their website. Call them at 1 (800) 926-7597

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much ChrynnaBlue. I forgot about the videos. And glad to have the number also.

Trusted Contributor

I think that was the one that offered 3 lbs of bacon-wrapped chicken fillets and a smallish bottle of BBQ sauce for 50-something dollars??!! I can buy boneless chicken breast fillets at my Kroger for under $3/lb. this week. Bacon costs a few dollars a pound. And I can buy a bottle of BBQ sauce for a buck or two. You could wrap a few fillets in bacon and spread on a little BBQ sauce in ten minutes and save a lot of money.

Tell your husband he can do a whole lot better than shopping for food on TV.

Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 GoodStuff said:

I think that was the one that offered 3 lbs of bacon-wrapped chicken fillets and a smallish bottle of BBQ sauce for 50-something dollars??!! I can buy boneless chicken breast fillets at my Kroger for under $3/lb. this week. Bacon costs a few dollars a pound. And I can buy a bottle of BBQ sauce for a buck or two. You could wrap a few fillets in bacon and spread on a little BBQ sauce in ten minutes and save a lot of money.

That's good stuff.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/1/2014 brewhaha said:
On 8/1/2014 GoodStuff said:

I think that was the one that offered 3 lbs of bacon-wrapped chicken fillets and a smallish bottle of BBQ sauce for <em>50-something dollars</em>??!! I can buy boneless chicken breast fillets at my Kroger for under $3/lb. this week. Bacon costs a few dollars a pound. And I can buy a bottle of BBQ sauce for a buck or two. You could wrap a few fillets in bacon and spread on a little BBQ sauce in ten minutes and save a lot of money.

That's good stuff.

You betcha. Especially with some baked beans, coleslaw, garlic toast, and a bucket of chilled brews alongside! I can afford all of the aforementioned with what I save by not buying my bacon-wrapped chicken from QVC.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

You're definitely right about doing it yourself instead of buying thru QVC. DH has been watching some of the kitchen/cooking shows because he has three grands getting married this summer and wants to find kitchen gifts for them. Me, I don't watch. He'll be 95 in about two weeks and it's difficult to tell him what to buy and not buy, but I think he'll get the message after this one.

We lived in Memphis for eight years, and I didn't like Corky's while we were there. For me, it's just "average". But I guess he thought they looked wonderful, so he ordered them without telling me. Darn!!