Respected Contributor

July 30 Today is NATIONAL CHEESECAKE DAY recipe link with 4,319 reviews, 608 photos

I've made cheesecake before, but haven't tried this recipe yet.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chantals-new-york-cheesecake/

How do you like your cheesecake, plain or with fruit on it???

Regular Contributor

Re: July 30 Today is NATIONAL CHEESECAKE DAY recipe link with 4,319 reviews, 608 photos

Plain. Heard on Fox & Friends this morning that you can get a slice today and tomorrow at the Cheesecake Factory for 50% off . You can also get a selfie taken with a slice of cheesecake.

Super Contributor

Re: July 30 Today is NATIONAL CHEESECAKE DAY recipe link with 4,319 reviews, 608 photos

When it comes to cheesecake, I like to keep things simple. I just want the it with nothing on it or in it too!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Super Contributor

Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, prefer it over cake or brownies or pie anytime, and I like it both ways. A piece of plain really good cheesecake is wonderful, but I enjoy it with fruit too, usually strawberries. The other day I had something they called Bananas Foster Cheesecake... was a perfect slice of New York style cheesecake topped with a caramel-rum sauce and banana slices. It was sinful and delicious.

Respected Contributor

Waving at you dear JulesSmiley Happy.

Happy Wednesday dear friend!.......and to everyone too.

Monster.com has some of the best cheesecake recipes on the planet.

I also love Cheesecake factory Raspberry Swirl recipe which I already posted in kitchen bb with many pics too,

Esteemed Contributor

Love cheesecake & my favorite is Marie C's I got years ago.

Respected Contributor

Barbara, you are killing me with this one! I adore cheesecake and I don't have time to make one today but you know what makes a pretty darn good one when pressed for time? The Hello instant cheesecake on its own is not so great, but add a block of Philadelphia cream cheese and it's a winner!

Poolepet

Contributor

adoreqvc: I went to the monster.com site and what I saw was a site for people trying to get a job. Please advise me as to where I can find the one with the cheesecakes---it sounds great. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I rarely eat it, but when I do, I prefer plain New York style cheesecake. I'm a purist. Smiley Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Esteemed Contributor

I could eat my way through the entire Cheesecake Factory -- but one of their best is ""Carrot Cake Cheesecake""! My mouth is watering...