Valued Contributor

I'm not sure how many people know that on Black Friday each year, Costco hands out their annual cookbooks to customers FREE, while supplies last. (2013 book has 256 pages!) The recipes incorporate Costco products, but many/most/all can be adapted to use different products, I am sure....

I've never received a hard copy of the cook book, but at their web site, they have it available for people to download.

If you are interested, the 2002 thru 2013 annual cookbooks are available for download through this link:

http://www.costco.com/costco-connection-online-edition.html

I've posted about this before, but I thought I'd share again for any newbies

Valued Contributor

Thank for your post. I didn't know that about the cookbooks. I'm a big Costco fan.

Valued Contributor

You're very welcome! I didn't know about this until a few years ago! It must be their best kept secret? Ha!

Closer to Black Friday, I'll "try" to remember to post a reminder! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for re-posting this information, DiamondGirly. I must have been in the nursing home when you first posted it because I check this site every day when I am home.

It was very thoughtful of you to think about the newcomers, too. I am having a good time going through the books for each year and seeing the recipes I can use. sue-p