Super Contributor

Just received NutriBullet a few days ago...what are some really good juicing recipe sites??

I want to incorporate juicing into my diet, so I bought the Nutribullet. My husband and I had an older MagicBullet that we used to make smoothies/protein shakes. This Nutribullet is great...really "grinds" stuff up quickly.

For those of you have been juicing for awhile, can you steer me to some great juicing sites? I did receive the mini juice book and the hardcover one, so I am looking through those recipes. I have juiced a little in the past (with an actual "juicer" machine), but I've found that the recipes seem a little too "earthy" tasting for me. I know it probably takes some getting used to, but I'd also think there are some really tasty recipes that are still healthy and not calorie laden. I want to get good nutritional benefits without sacrificing taste.

Thank you for your help!

Respected Contributor

Re: Just received NutriBullet a few days ago...what are some really good juicing recipe sites??

Look up Magic Bullet-there are tons and ton of recipes and there are tons of books out there. I know Vitamix has one exclusive to juicing but it's hard to say because it's a matter of your taste and what you like.

Poodlepet

Honored Contributor

Re: Just received NutriBullet a few days ago...what are some really good juicing recipe sites??

Super Contributor

Thank you Poodlepet and Nightowlz!