Esteemed Contributor

How are you doing with your NutraBullet900?

I received mine this week and love it. I've made some great drinks for DH and I. I've been using spinach and blueberries, carrots. I've used coconut water for the liquid. This is a good way for me to get veggies into him that hardly eats them. I didn't use the superfood package that came with it, didn't like the looks of it. Did anyone use that?

How do you like yours and what have you made with it, I'm interested. Thanks.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

Re: How are you doing with your NutraBullet900?

I got mine at Kohl's a few months ago and love it. We have fresh spinach and swiss chard in the garden and I pick a big handful of one or both and mix with a little juice, frozen fruit and plain yogurt...so good! Sometimes I add flax, chia etc. for a bigger health boost. Hubby didn't think we needed another "blender" but loves it! He now makes his own too!

Contributor

Just got mine and will start using it this weekend after I shop for ingredients. I am going to use the Superfood and see how that tastes in my drinks. Can't wait!

Valued Contributor

Costco has huge bags of kale for about $4; sometimes I buy one and use it up over 10 days. Recently I have been using the precooked beets from Costco, frozen strawberries, raw carrot, fresh mint and use Trader Joe's pink lemonade as the base.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/17/2014 Doxieluv said:

Just got mine and will start using it this weekend after I shop for ingredients. I am going to use the Superfood and see how that tastes in my drinks. Can't wait!

me too!

eta:

I used spinach, avocado, blueberries, strawberries, limes & also the Superfood.

It was really tasty!

I'm going pick up more veggies, kale and not sure what else.

I put the NurtiBullet right next to my Keurig so I use it every day!!