Super Contributor

Anyone purchase items "As Is " from here Q.V.C .is it in good condition?

I found something I like in "As Is" sale, I never purchased anything like this before there was a thread on here last week someone warned don't do it can you please, let me know your experience?

Some items come in like brand new,some products could been used by the vendor on the show demo.

It is a kitchen item, and not Tempations. I know it is o.k to return it but there is no warranty,disclaimer at checkout.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone purchase items ""As Is "" from here Q.V.C .is it in good condition?

I have bought many as is products and I only remember returning one because a stone was missing. If I need something, I usually check as is, last clicks or clearance first The same 30 day return policy applies to as is, so you are not stuck with something that is defective or not to your liking.
Respected Contributor

I purchased an as is necklace. It was in perfect condition. I assume it was an on air or returned necklace.

Honored Contributor

I bought many as is items, mostly clothing. A had a couple duds, but was able to return them as defective. Go for it.

Contributor

I have purchased several pieces of jewelry from the "as is" section. Had great success with these. Purchased Dooney and Bourke bags from "as is" not such great luck. I think that out of the approx. 7 times I have tried the D&B section, I have had to return about 5 of the bags.

Super Contributor

Thank you everybody, yes the prices are good and I don't mind if it is a returned item, just hope it is a little clean it is a Kitchen item,don't expect it to be perfect like new but can't complain the prices are a little better I have seen Temptations on "As is" they sell out fast I missed out on a Floral loaf pan in the color I wanted few mos.ago.savings of $6.00 some are still online.

now, for the shipping cost that is the same but o.k.

Valued Contributor

Last year I bought VPH's 4 Christmas Carolers "as is." They were just like new only I could see where the cellephane had been removed from two of the carolers and put back on. I love them, especially at the lower price I paid. They were perfect.

Honored Contributor

I have gotten a few pieces of jewelry and a purse - all in top notch condition.

Esteemed Contributor

I have many pieces of jewelry that I purchased ""as is"". The prices were unbeatable and the items were in ""as new"" condition.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

I have bought many as is Dooneys. I have bought clothes and shoes and jewelry from Carolyn Pollack to costume pieces from Joan Rivers, and kitchen items including Rachel Ray pans and other various items from AS IS and have never, ever had a dud. One time I found a pen in the pocket of a Dooney but that was the only problem I have ever had. These are good items and are worth a try. They can be returned it you are unhappy with what you receive. I check through the As Is items about every day or so to see what is new. If something good comes up in the lineup it will be gone fast. You need to keep checking. Most of the purses I have received have had the original plastic wrappers on the handles.