Respected Contributor

Flipping Channels - Why the Happy Dance Sign????

Flipping Channels and noticed Carolyn (my favorite) so I stopped for a moment before moving on from ITKWD. Why the Happy Dance sign? An "In Your Face" to those of us who don't like the silly, childish move?

Super Contributor

Re: Flipping Channels - Why the Happy Dance Sign????

It is the launch of David's new cookbook.
Respected Contributor

Guess I shouldn't complain. I'd rather see a sign than the actual activity any day! Moved on to watch the Hallmark Channel - ""Snow Bride"" Cute movie. No Happy Dances!

Super Contributor

Or it could just be a "shout-out" to the many folks that think the Happy Dance is all in good fun. (I don't regularly watch ITKWD, so I have no strong opinion about the dance either way.) I just doubt that this was some kind of plot to tick anyone off, lol!

Super Contributor

Well his book must not be selling well so they have to bring Carolyn on to help with that is my take!

I would never ever consider buying his book as all the recipes he prepares on QVC look very unhealthy to me! I don't watch much of him though as I "got him" very shortly after I saw that "Happy Dance" a few times and saw a couple of the dishes complete with the disgusting taste testing and talking with mouthfuls of food which is just GROSS AND RUDE!

I heard her say she'd be on earller this a.m. when I tuned in and there she was, wearing a short skirt above the knees, selling one of those callous removers. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw she was barefooted and demonstrated the device. I reached right for the remote rather than for the keyboard or the phone as I may order one but not from Carolyn or Shawn.

New Contributor

I love David, his show and his Happy Dance. He is a wonderful man, has the utmost love and respect for his Mother and truly honors her. He is always happy...not easy to find these days. He is a breath of fresh air...a ray of sunshine! I love his happy dance.

New Contributor

I just ordered David's new cookbook...does anyone know where to get a copy of his first one?

Super Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Leen65 said:

I love David, his show and his Happy Dance. He is a wonderful man, has the utmost love and respect for his Mother and truly honors her. He is always happy...not easy to find these days. He is a breath of fresh air...a ray of sunshine! I love his happy dance.

I hope he can keep dancing.... with out a cardiac episode.

Trusted Contributor

Didn't we just have a David-Hating thread? Or was that last month, and the month before....

It's amazing, The OP swears that she NEVER watches ITKWD, but she never misses it!!!

If you don't like him, don't watch.

If you don't want to buy his new cookbook-Don't!

How flipping simple was that?

Super Contributor

David is a favorite of mine......I enjoy watching him on his shows and have and use his first cookbook......am planning on ordering his new one too.