Contributor

Just finished browsing on the SHOPHQ website. Rachel Ray is now with them -- saw alot of her products.

Trusted Contributor

They have had her products for quite a while. This is no different than Walmart, Kmart, and Target selling the same products.

To my knowledge,though, Rachel Ray has never presented on that channel, and she may have an exclusive deal with QVC when it comes to appearances.

Contributor

Maybe, but after I saw her items on HQ, I did a search for her on the Q and everything was either "clearance" or "while supplies last."

Contributor

Maybe Tara has eliminated another QVC vendor.

QVC Cooking Day seems to be becoming Tara + Vitamix with a few inconvenient interruptions.

Respected Contributor
On 6/5/2014 qvc15049 said:

Maybe Tara has eliminated another QVC vendor.

QVC Cooking Day seems to be becoming Tara + Vitamix with a few inconvenient interruptions.

I still have to wonder how Tara came out of the woodwork and grabbed a top spot. Her "stuff" is okay, but definitely less than wonderful, and she is ALWAYS on any kitchen show at QVC. I have a feeling that DV has far more to do with the line than just presenting it on t.v.

I agree with qvc15049 - between Tara and Vitamix there isn't much left to see.

Trusted Contributor

I thought I saw a new Rachel Ray 'Cucina' saucepot in yesterday's list of 'new'. I sure hope not, I really like the Cucina line. Temptations doesn't really fit in my kitchen/dining room - the patterns are a bit too busy.

I certainly hope not. I always - right or wrong - think of SHOP HQ as the 'cheesy' station.

Contributor

Is it me - or is QVC becoming extremely limited and boring?

Honored Contributor

I've seen many of her items at discount stores lately.

Super Contributor

I think RR is going bye bye at the Q

Honored Contributor

With 5-6 different shows on the Food Network, I don't know how she finds the time or energy to be on any of the shopping networks anyway. I may be in the minority, but I like her.

"To each their own, in all things".