Respected Contributor

Frozen, Fully Cooked Hamburger Patties. What brand is the best?

We just tried Ball Park Brand, just microwave or grill. Just wanted to know if you have tried any other brand and liked them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Frozen, Fully Cooked Hamburger Patties. What brand is the best?

I've seen lots of frozen hamburger patties. I didn't know there was such a thing as a frozen, fully cooked hamburger patty. Do you microwave or grill them just to heat them up? How much time do you save vs. regular hamburgers? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I can tell you that we tried several brands of frozen hamburger patties. We found them to be absolutely tasteless. We've gone back to buying ground beef and making our own.

Honored Contributor

I would avoid mystery meat patties and buy the best ground beef you can afford and make your own patties.....you can freeze them between pieces of wax or parchment paper....

Honored Contributor

My family doesn't like any kind of pre-formed, pre-cooked, or even frozen hamburger patty. We are strictly pat it out from freshly ground burger, and cook it quickly on a hot grill kind of people.

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of fully cooked frozen hamburger patties.

I buy fresh burgers from the butcher. My family does not like any frozen meat.

Honored Contributor

I have used frozen Bubba burgers but they are surly not pre cooked, never have seen them any where

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Occasional Contributor

On 5/24/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

I have used frozen Bubba burgers but they are surly not pre cooked, never have seen them any where

I like Bubba burgers, we also buy fresh hamburger and make our own patties, however, we do freeze the fresh burgers for later on, so in reality our fresh burgers become frozen burgers. I would never even consider frozen cooked burgers.

Super Contributor

Sirloin burgers from Costco are the best!

Trusted Contributor

On 5/24/2014 lovesrecess said:

I would avoid mystery meat patties and buy the best ground beef you can afford and make your own patties.....you can freeze them between pieces of wax or parchment paper....

Agree, it only takes a few minutes to make your own. I do it as soon as I get home from the store and feeze them in individual small sandwich type bags so I can pull out as many as I need.

Most of the fully cooked frozen ones that I have seen are already on buns and none of them taste good when microwaved.

Respected Contributor

My hubby likes that he can just heat them in the microwave for a minute or two and not have to mess with frying it.