Occasional Contributor

Chris Bryme, stick butter lock 'n lock

ATTENTION: CHRIS BRYME; COULD YOU PLEASE BRING US A BUTTER CONTAINER FOR STICK BUTTER? I would appreciate it so very much!!!!! I just love all of my lock 'n locks, and I love you too!!! You are great, and you do such a wonderful job!!!! Have a great week!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Chris Bryme, stick butter lock 'n lock

Her name is Pryme.

Regular Contributor

Our local Ollie's in SW Ohio has plenty of them @ $2.99 each. I used them in Easter baskets for jelly beans and surprisingly everyone thought of a different use for them. I have several and use for butter buttons and extra pens. Cece
Super Contributor

YES - I would love one of those too! My butter keeper is ceramic and I'm always afraid that I'm going to drop it when I take it out of the fridge!

Contributor

They already have them. I own one. You could just use a container upside down but there is an insert to put the butter on for the original. I probably got it at Target or Walmart. It's been a while now so I don't remember.

Regular Contributor

There is a butter keeper with a removable little tray. America's Test Kitchen tested a number of different butter keepers and the Lock 'N Lock was rated the best.

Super Contributor

Never seen it- Now I have a new ""quest""...

Respected Contributor

Amazon has them for $14. I just use a rectangular lock&lock that I already had by turning it upside-down so the butter sits on the underside of the lid & the box is the cover. You can still snap it closed.

Super Contributor

Several years ago I bought a TUPPERWARE lettuce keeper. It was kind of expensive, but really worth it's weight in gold. My iceburg lettuce stays nice and crisp and seems to last a lot longer in this container. I wish Lock & Lock had a similar item - I'd buy multiple - for my children's families/friends.

Valued Contributor

I really like my lock n lock butter keeper...don't worry about breakage, and keeps odors out of the butter. I use about one stick of butter a month, at most, so the lock n lock keeps it fresher. I bought mine at a corningware store at an oulet mall.