Respected Contributor

April 24 Today is National Pigs - In - A - Blanket Day What do you eat on/with yours??

I like taking Crescent dough and wrapping it around a Beef Hotdog. I guess the new name is cow in a blanket!!

I like dipping mine in ketchup or mustard or both.

Sometimes I serve them with a dish of Mac and Cheese.

Have a good day!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Re: April 24 Today is National Pigs - In - A - Blanket Day What do you eat on/with yours??

I like stuffed cabbage served over mashed potatoes, covered with a nice tomato sauce.

Super Contributor

Re: April 24 Today is National Pigs - In - A - Blanket Day What do you eat on/with yours??

I have to have lots of ketchup with mine!! I have not had one in a while, but we have a place here that makes wonderful ones with nice flaky dough. Many churches in our area used to make them and sell them, but I don't hear of any still doing that. (maybe do to regulations and laws)

Honored Contributor

I'm also a ketchup and mustard dipper.

Trusted Contributor

Slice partway through the hot dog and put a small piece of cheese and some mustard between the slice before covering completely with the biscuit. It is like getting a little surprise and no dipping is necessary.

Honored Contributor

In my area pigs in a blanket are pancakes rolled up with a sausage link inside...yum!!

Contributor

Just the hotdog made with yeast dough.