Honored Contributor

Next time my Mr. Coffee goes out, I'm going to instant Folgers

I'm so taking a step backwards on that one. I'm really enjoying this coffee. I drink it black. Hubby has a Keurig down in his shop, but I think this will suit me just fine.

Any other coffee drinkers do the instant? I may be alone in this one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Next time my Mr. Coffee goes out, I'm going to instant Folgers

Oh, I am thinking you will be alone.....instant coffee in my opinion is not very tasty, but if you like it that's all that matters!

Respected Contributor

I don't care for it at all. DH will drink it. I love my Keurig. I'm spoiled I think.

Frequent Contributor

Instant is horrible! Why not treat yourself to a good cup of coffee? I have a mini press that just makes one cup, it's very good and a nice treat.
Super Contributor

Too be honest, I haven't tried Folgers instant coffee in years. Has it gotten better?

I usually drink my coffee black, but when I want a quick treat, I use instant International coffee flavors. They're good, but to me they're not really coffee.

Respected Contributor

I have done the instant coffee routine but now use a one cup coffee maker - I LOVE it. My oldest grand gave it to me three years ago for Christmas and I think it is just great - this one is a Hamilton Beach. I gave my big coffee pot to a another grand kid - never thought I would do without my big pot but never again. My Dad for some years used only instant coffee and he LOVED it - and he was a big coffee drinker - career military, so coffee was a biggie to him. Guess it boils down to what you enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't done instant coffee since I first got married in the 60's. I do remember Taster's Choice was the best. Now I use a Black & Decker, they seem to last longer than Mr. Coffee machines.

Super Contributor

I drink instant at the office in the afternoon sometimes and really enjoy it. I'll have to try folgers cause I have to buy some soon.

My MIL has always drank instant her entire life. Loves it. Each to his own!!

Respected Contributor

When I visited a friend, she had little single-serve packets of Folgers decaf. I wouldn't drink it on a regular basis, but it wasn't bad at all.

Honored Contributor

I like instant coffee, have used it for years. The brewed types are better, I admit, but only marginally and certainly not worth the extra cost. I usually buy Folgers but am currently working on a Nescafe Clasico. It's stronger than Folger's or Taster's Choice, and has been on sale recently. I like it and, best of all, it comes in a glass jar. It seems nothing comes in glass any more; they've all switched to plastic. Today is Earth Day and, as consumers, we should all remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle.