Frequent Contributor
I have had the Perfect Gpurmet potstickers on auto-delivery for quite awhile. I love them. So, I was sure the new ones with shrimp would be equally delicious. WRONG! They are filled with some mushy stuff.....not sure what it is. The shrimp is barely detectable and what there is is also mushy. I tried cooking them several ways thinking it would change the texture. WRONG again. What was left I threw in the garbage.
Super Contributor

I didn't like the original potstickers at all, even after cooking them different ways. Call Customer Service, they'll refund your purchase. They're very good about that.

Respected Contributor

I love the originals (chicken and pork) and am on A/D, but thanks for the review of the shrimp ones. I love shrimp, but most likely won't try the shrimp potstickers. I'd love to try the cheeseburger ones sometime for something different.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I also thank you for your review. Like you and Topaz, I've been getting the chicken and pork ones on AD for some time now. When I saw the shrimp ones I was mildly interested but the fact that I have a ton of the chick/pork ones on hand stopped me from ordering these.

Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2014 Topaz Gem said:

I love the originals (chicken and pork) and am on A/D, but thanks for the review of the shrimp ones. I love shrimp, but most likely won't try the shrimp potstickers. I'd love to try the cheeseburger ones sometime for something different.

Unfortunately, I tried the cheeseburger ones and didn't like them at all. The beef was so finely ground yet I had little 'hard' things in it I had to spit out. Reminded me of the 'beef' in Taco Bell items. How on earth do they pulverize the beef like that? Had a 'cheap' fast food restaurant quality/taste to it. Not 100% real beef taste. I am sure it is just me, but the ingredients just didn't seem to belong in a pot sticker! LOL

Cheese was not detectable at all. Others seems to have liked them by reading the reviews but for me...would not reorder.

Honored Contributor

I will not purchase anything with shrimp in it online. I have found they are more like ground up shrimp parts...no thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered once after David V jumped up/down how great they were...........wrong/awful for me. Agree that you can't tell what's in them - CS credited my $$ and I couldn't wait to dump them in the garbage. I shutter every time I see them on the Q and go 'click'.

Brrrrr (chills)

Super Contributor

Why don't you just buy them at the grocery store. Kroger has them in frozen food, so does Sprouts & Super Walmart. They are about 10.00 for a large bag of chicken of pork! Much cheaper than having them shipped!

Respected Contributor
On 4/24/2014 RespectLife said:
On 4/22/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Unfortunately, I tried the cheeseburger ones and didn't like them at all. The beef was so finely ground yet I had little 'hard' things in it I had to spit out. Reminded me of the 'beef' in Taco Bell items. How on earth do they pulverize the beef like that? Had a 'cheap' fast food restaurant quality/taste to it. Not 100% real beef taste. I am sure it is just me, but the ingredients just didn't seem to belong in a pot sticker! LOL

Cheese was not detectable at all. Others seems to have liked them by reading the reviews but for me...would not reorder.

Thanks, RL, I guess I'll just stick to the originals; pork and chicken. They are absolutely delicious and I've always been very happy with each shipment. They're a quick and easy supper when you're running out of time.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James