Trusted Contributor

New 9 X13 baker design-Not TT for a change!

On ITKWD, item number K39377.

It's a nice Blue Jean Chef baker with a cookbook. Pretty design by David's mom! $30 plus $9 S&H. It's probably very similar to TT, but it looks different, and you get a nice cookbook.

Respected Contributor

Re: New 9 X13 baker design-Not TT for a change!

I like the looks of it. It sort of looks like the TT floral lace design with the etchings, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was made in the same factory. It would be worth trying, though.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Darn! and I was looking for a 13 x 9!

well maybe next week

Honored Contributor

lm.ao

Honored Contributor

I watched the presentation and thought this 9x13 was really nice. A different take, with the vegetable pattern. It is etched, like TT Floral Lace. I wish we knew if more pieces were coming, as I have a bazillion ceramic 9x13's and really can't justify one more. I thought it was nice because the cookbook was included, but some of the reviews make it seem like the cookbook is not my style. I wish I had a gifting occasion to purchase it for, but not even that now.

I have liked some of the Blue Jean Chef offerings, but the lines never seem to go anywhere, and I don't want something that I can't get some coordinating/matching pieces to go with it. The colors offered would coordinate with a number of the TT lines, though, and just stand out as an accent piece. I'm anxious to read the reviews when they come in.

Trusted Contributor

It was actually designed by Eric Theiss's mom, and I do have to say, that I did not buy this, but with the cookbook, that I do own, makes this a great value............Cool

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......