Super Contributor

PEEP JOUSTING-anyone heard of this??

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}While listening to the radio, a caller was talking about "peep jousting", something I'd never heard of. Well it seems you take one peep chick and stick a toothpick in it's beak and then take another peep chick and put in the other end of the toothpick. You put both in the microwave and whichever peep explodes first is the loser, lol. Well being the practical person I am all I could think of was the mess it would make in my microwave. Of course, my teenager had heard of this and said there were video on you tube. Who Knew, lol.

Happy Easter

Vicki

Honored Contributor

Re: PEEP JOUSTING-anyone heard of this??

Waste of good peeps and to messy to clean up. YUK!

Happy Easter!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

On 4/20/2014 Preds said:

Waste of good peeps and to messy to clean up. YUK!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Happy Easter!

I so agree about the cleanup but never met a Peep I liked, although my family loves them and says I have no taste, lol{#emotions_dlg.laugh}.

Vicki

Honored Contributor

On 4/20/2014 vicki is ok said:
On 4/20/2014 Preds said:

Waste of good peeps and to messy to clean up. YUK!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Happy Easter!

I so agree about the cleanup but never met a Peep I liked, although my family loves them and says I have no taste, lol{#emotions_dlg.laugh}.

Vicki

I agree. DH and DD love them, but not me. Still wouldn't want to "murder" one. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."