Honored Contributor

Suggestions please: Best Cook Books for Quick & Easy Appetizers and Finger Foods

I have a friend that loves to entertain. She is searching for excellent quick and easy foods. She requested appetizers and finger foods: please include your go to recipes and wonderful new recipes. I appreciate your help and I can always count on this special group for help. Thank you!
Super Contributor

Re: Suggestions please: Best Cook Books for Quick & Easy Appetizers and Finger Foods

I've had this one for many years. It's my go-to book for appetizers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestions please: Best Cook Books for Quick & Easy Appetizers and Finger Foods

Thank you house cat for your quick reply! I have added this in my in my shopping cart on line at my favorite site.
Super Contributor

You will surely get your money's worth out of it. My families favorites are the spinach crescent appetizers - they're so easy and I haven't found anyone who doesn't love them.

Super Contributor

I would have to go with Taste of Homes Easy Appetizers it is on sale for $9.99 on their website (here is the link http://www.shoptasteofhome.com/appetizers.html) they also have an ebook version No Fuss Appetizers for $7.99.

tkins

Honored Contributor

House cat: The spinach cresent appetizer sounds great and will be something different. I appreciate your help. I wanted to help my special friend. Last night she and her husband hosted and catered for me and our church family a : Celebration of Life to honor and remember my brother that died last month. Do you have any suggestions for a good food prep or garnishing (sp) kit? I am trying to remember the correct word or words . I had to try to edit this. Phone rang and I hit the wrong tab.
Super Contributor

someone else might be able to help you with that Southern Bee.. I have a conglomeration of things I've accumulated over the years. I'm not even sure what's newest on the market.

Perhaps you can start another, more specific thread. The people on this forum are the best! Someone will have your answer.

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your brother.

Super Contributor

go and find on amazon reviews

Honored Contributor

tkins : Thank you for your suggestions. My friend does not have an ebook reader. I found the Easy appetizers on line describle as new but sold for 16 cents plus $ 3.99 sh. I placed my order for this and the other book suggestions. Thanks again, Southern Bee
Honored Contributor

Thank you house cat for your suggestions and thoughtfulness!