Respected Contributor

Boneless ribs, any reviews??

Has anyone tried these:

http://bubbasbonelessribs.com/

Seems like a great idea. Easy way to eat ribs! Has anyone tried? Any reviews? I hate to order food online with reviews.

Thanks.

Super Contributor

Re: Boneless ribs, any reviews??

If ribs are cooked enough to be able to easily remove the bones, they're WAY overcooked. Properly cooked ribs should never 'fall off the bone'.

Frequent Contributor

I saw this on Shark Tank and was tempted. It did not seem overcooked and he had a couple of patents to back up his claims. It is worth a try.

Trusted Contributor

I like fall off the bone tender ribs but I make them myself. These looks great.

Honored Contributor

I also saw it on Shark Tank. They are expensive. He calls them a de-boned baby back steak. We make really good baby back ribs so no way would I pay that price for those. If you don't want to cook them on a smoker this recipe always makes very tender baby back ribs not spare ribs. When I got this recipe from my sister I though no way are those going to be tender in 2 hrs but they are.

Sprinkle baby back ribs with sea salt, pepper & chili powder, double wrap in heavy duty tin-foil & cook at 400° for 2 hrs. Take out of oven unwrap foil & brush with bbq sauce & put on outdoor grill to char on bbq sauce to your liking. If you don't want to use the grill you could put them back in the oven on broil to sear on the sauce but I would keep an eye on them to make sure it does not burn as that should not take long maybe a min or 2. I have never tried putting them back in the oven on broil since we always put them on the grill for a few mins. You can always eat them as is after the 2 hr cooking but they are really good put on the grill for a few mins.

Respected Contributor

Night owl I am SO trying this recipe, thank you!

Trusted Contributor

I love fall-off-the-bone ribs. When they are like that, that's when they are right, IMO.

Respected Contributor

I believe these were the brand sold as sandwiches at the Cleveland Fabulous Food Festival fall 2012. If they are the same, they were excellent.