Valued Contributor

Anyone getting the Croissant TSV?

Hi Ladies, Just curious. I have limited freezer space, but I'm curious about these. One of my sons LOVES croissants and they might be nice to have on hand. Any opinions on these? Their taste? Price? TIASmiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Croissant TSV?

Cheaper to fly to France!!

ScottDVC

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2014 scottdvc said:

Cheaper to fly to France!!

ScottDVC

Valued Contributor

Ladies-You are correct. I think I need to eat breakfast now. That's the problem. Thanks for slapping me back to reality.
Contributor

I've had them before & they are wonderful! I tried them when they first were on air so I paid more for mine the 1st time. They are a little pricey but there is no comparison between these & grocery store croissants. I don't usually order food from QVC because of the price but these are definitely worth every penny.
Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 chichimom said: I've had them before & they are wonderful! I tried them when they first were on air so I paid more for mine the 1st time. They are a little pricey but there is no comparison between these & grocery store croissants. I don't usually order food from QVC because of the price but these are definitely worth every penny.

I agree totally. These are wonderful croissants and I think they're worth the price.

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Respected Contributor

Have a Greek yogurt for breakfast instead (it's a lot healthier anyway). Thankfully, I think croissants are gross (I really do). I'm not a fan of rich pastry. Now, if they start showing chocolate cake, brownies or candy, I'd better turn the channel fast!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

Check out the ingredients. I think you'd be better off going to a local bakery that makes them on site.

Respected Contributor

I have to say that Trader Joes has a box of mini croissants that are FABULOUS! And just a couple of bucks. I would do that over buying this TSV. Whole foods sells them too from their bakery.

Trusted Contributor

I've been wanting to try these. Got the early email and ordered. Love croissants. They are 82 cents a piece, less than the local bakery. Won't eat them every day, but will enjoy from time to time.