New Contributor

Laura Weathers - Refrigerator Rolls

HELP Smiley Happy Where can I find her recipe for Refrigerator Rolls - that can be stored all week in frig and you just pinch off daily what you want to use. She was making this during her demo today but no reference where to find this recipe. Thanks Smiley Happy

Not applicable

Re: Laura Weathers - Refrigerator Rolls

I too am looking for this recipe for refrigerator rolls and also the recipe for short bread pie crust.

Not applicable

I heard them say her recipes will be on Pinterest., they said type in Kitchenaid lady q

Make sure kitchenaid is one word..then scroll down to bottom and under Todays special value march 30th 2014...They are there!!

She has quite a few other recipes on there..{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} hope this helps..

Honored Contributor

I love her! I wish there was more of her talking and not David yapping about colors!

Respected Contributor

There's another thread on this forum about this. Those of us who aren't gong to do any of the social media mistakes are a bit upset that in order to get Laura's recipes QVC requires you to go to Pin whatever. I for one resent this - if the push toward social media continues, I'll give up QVC altogether and go to the local B&M stores. They are happy to have me there without any social media messes.

As for David's constant yapping - YES!! I would much rather hear Laura, who has some really good, interesting information to share.

Frequent Contributor

Can't seem to find it . If anyone does please post Link here. thanks
Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2014 gillsburg said: Can't seem to find it . If anyone does please post Link here. thanks

This is where I found it. http://www.pinterest.com/laura3685/

Had to click on the pic of the rolls & another page opened & had to click on the pic of the rolls & another site opened with the recipe. I guess that's how Pinterest works? LOL!!! I don't do social media. It would be easier if Q had the recipes on the recipes page with all the hosts recipes. It took me to this link http://www.finecooking.com/articles/shaping-dinner-rolls.aspx

There is no recipe there either just shows how to shape rolls????????????

Regular Contributor

<h3>I didn't see any recipes called refrigerator rolls. I only saw freezer rolls. Here's that recipe.</h3>

From my limited experience, I don't understand the concept of yeast dough in a refrigerator for a week and it not taste yeasty. I really wanted to try a refrigerator dough

<h3>Freezer Dinner Rolls</h3> <h3>Ingredients:</h3>
  • 2 cups warm milk (120-130 degrees)
  • 0.5 cup butter, melted
  • 0.5 cup sugar
  • 1 packet (2.25 teaspoons) active dry yeast
  • 4.5 cups all-purpose flour
  • 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 0.5 Tablespoon salt
<h3>Directions:</h3>

Combine warm milk, melted butter, and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Sprinkle in yeast and let stand about 10 minutes. The yeast should be bubbly.

In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add milk/yeast mixture and stir well to combine. Place bowl in a warm place, cover with a clean towel, and allow to rise–about an hour.

Punch down dough, lightly flour your work surface, and turn dough out onto surface. Divide dough in half, roll out on floured surface, and knead in a bit more flour if dough is too sticky. Shape into golf-ball size rolls and place in a greased 9×13 baking dish. Cover and let rise in warm place, until doubled in size. Preheat oven to 350F. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and rub tops with a cold stick of butter, or brush with a butter-dipped pastry brush.

Bread-machine directions: Place ingredients in order your breadmaker’s manufacturer recommends (for example, mine suggests placing liquids first, and adding the dry last). Set to the dough cycle. When dough is ready, divide in half, roll out on a floured surface, and knead in a bit more flour if dough is too sticky. Shape into golf-ball size rolls and place in a greased 9×13 baking dish. Cover and let rise in warm place, until doubled in size. Preheat oven to 350F. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and rub tops with a cold stick of butter, or brush with a butter-dipped pastry brush.

<h3>Freezing Directions:</h3>

Prepare dough as above.

Divide dough in half, and roll out on a floured surface, kneading in a bit more flour if dough is too sticky. Shape into golf-ball size rolls and place on a greased baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap, and flash freeze until firm. Once frozen, transfer to freezer bags and return to freezer up to four weeks.

To bake: Remove desired number of rolls from freezer and place in a greased 9×13 baking dish. Cover and let rise in warm place, until doubled in size. Preheat oven to 350F. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and rub tops with a cold stick of butter, or brush with a butter-dipped pastry brush.

Makes approx. 36 rolls

Super Contributor

Laura knows a lot of people are looking for dough recipe. Will be on Pinterest tomorrow sage said
Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2014 Fribwl said: Laura knows a lot of people are looking for dough recipe. Will be on Pinterest tomorrow sage said

Thank you I just hope I can find it. LOL!!!