Regular Contributor
David......how about showing and demonstrating some Breville products. They are super and you do sell them here.
Frequent Contributor

I too have wished this! I want to get the Breville coffee maker but would like to see a demonstration first. I have the Breville Smart Oven and it is really good quality.

Regular Contributor

I have the Breville stand mixer and I love it! Compared it at length to the KitchenAid, and it won hands-down. Only comes in stainless, but it is a powerhouse!

Respected Contributor

And I have the large Breville Smart Oven and I love it. Bought it last year at BB&B.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Breville product line. I have both the smart oven and the coffee maker. Well worth the money, good quality and good customer service and product warranty. The convenience features of the coffee maker with the on/off switch on the side, storage on top for the my k-cup and able to accommodate my tall travel mug is what got my attention first. It heats the water quickly so you really don't need to keep it turned on constantly. I like that. Next on my list is the Slow Cooker.