Honored Contributor

I like Pizza Hut, but it has to have pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, black olives are great too.

What place and kind do you like? Or, do you make your own? What kind if you do?

I guess I better plan on some pizza tonight, LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: What's your favorite Pizza?

Papa Gino's Paparoni - cheese and pepperoni. I love it! Unfortunately, our local store closed; however, there is a PG near my rabbit vet, an hour away in Rhode Island. So I get the pizza after Jolie and I are done at the doctor's. By the way, Pizza Hut closed our only two locations here within the past month. Go figure ...

Honored Contributor

One that we really enjoy is from Papa Murphy's. It's one of their 'de-Lite' line (super thin, cracker type crust). It has chicken, artichoke hearts, bacon, spinach, and a garlic sauce. It is so good.

I believe that Papa Murphy's is a national chain. It's the kind of deal where you choose one, they make it up and put it on this nifty paper-ish tray and the double-wrap it in cellophane. You take it home and bake it at 425F for 14 minutes. You bake it right on that tray, too.

Frequent Contributor

Pizza Inn's Monster pizza. Has lots of stuff on it including green olives, which I love, but I don't do green pepper, so they leave those off. Mmmmmmmm it's deluxe.

Honored Contributor

My favorite is a small, local place called Mangieri's. I also love Sarpino's pizza, a chain from Canada that has some places in the US.

I like sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, feta cheese and chicken on my pizza. It's a plus if the place has a pesto sauce option.

If you're in the Contra Costa County, California area, I recommend Skipolini's Pizza, home of the legendary "Prego Pizza."

Valued Contributor

Once you have New York pizza you wouldnt like any of the chain pizza. None of them. I have tried many pizza places outside of NY and nothing compares. Its got something to do with the water. Bagels are the same.

Pizza hut is not real pizza, the crust is too thick and doughy. The only places I have had pizza that compares to NY is in Rome and Florence. Its different, but the crusts are delicious!

Honored Contributor

Well, we can't all live in NY. Smiley Happy

There is still lots of good food out there in the rest of the world.

I'd love to go to NY but I doubt I'll ever get there at this point (I'm West Coast adjacent). I've only been there passing through, on my way to another country.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/11/2014 chickenbutt said:

One that we really enjoy is from Papa Murphy's. It's one of their 'de-Lite' line (super thin, cracker type crust). It has chicken, artichoke hearts, bacon, spinach, and a garlic sauce. It is so good.

I believe that Papa Murphy's is a national chain. It's the kind of deal where you choose one, they make it up and put it on this nifty paper-ish tray and the double-wrap it in cellophane. You take it home and bake it at 425F for 14 minutes. You bake it right on that tray, too.

Chickenbutt I'm with you. Since I tried Papa Murphy's there is no other pizza I will purchase. Pizza Hut has too much sauce and gives me heartburn. Domino's they would be OK except for that garlic salt they put one the rim of the pizza. We have a pizza place here called Brick Oven and the pizza is cooked in and open brick oven and it's really good but more expensive.

Honored Contributor

I like pizza from a local shop. My favorite is green pepper and onion on a thin crust. I make a good pizza too. I buy betty Crocker dough and add tomato sauce, garlic salt, and cheese. I cook the crust 75% through, then add the sauce and cheese. Once and a while I'll get dough from the bakery section in the grocery store.

Trusted Contributor

I just wish I could have pizza.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad