Valued Contributor

Hsn has the Nutribullet 900 for $139, free shipping and five flex pays. I got this model a month ago and love it! According to reviews, its more like the vitamix than the 600 model.

Trusted Contributor

Just turned to HSN, looks like a nice powerful machine

Valued Contributor

I have had two Ninjas and love them, but the 900 liquifies carrots, ginger, etc, in a way the ninja can't... better for vegetable smoothies. I didn't want the size or expense of a vitamix.

Super Contributor

Does it REALLY do just as good as of a job as a Vitamix?

My main concern is how long this will last. With a Vitamix, it's made in the USA. I'm afraid this might last a year, then it will burn out. I'd rather invest more money into something that will go the long haul.

Honored Contributor

I saw one presentation with Shannon last night. Chunky berries were coming out in the ice cream or whatever they were making. So I don't see this thing liquefying anything, or is it somehow adjustable?

Valued Contributor

Depglass, you were watching the Nutribullet dessert maker, which is like yonanas. Makes "ice cream" out of bananas and other fruit. The Nutribullet 900 is for smoothies, soups, etc.

Super Contributor

With such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up.

I'll let you all know how it works out.

I'm excited to start juicing.

Valued Contributor

radimage, if you belong to Costco, they have a huge bag of "power greens" for $4. Its got kale, spinach and chard, enough to last for two weeks. Add in some frozen fruit and its delicious. I am sleeping better and lost my desire for ice cream, etc.

Contributor

I love mine! I got it about 2 months ago. It pulverizes everything beautifully! I had heard online that Kohl's had it mismarked on the website for $99 when it should have been the 600 model for $99. It was "out of stock" but said my store had it in stock so I printed the page from the website and went that night to Kohl's. At the checkout, the girl said "that will be $151" and I said "no it's $99.". She said "no, that's the 600 model". I showed her my printout, she called a manager over and he gave it to me for $99. The next day I told a co-worker and she did the same deal! It came with lots of blender containers, a lid, handle, drinking rim etc. I've done shakes with Kale, apples etc. and all get totally blended...no chunks!

Frequent Contributor
I have a Vitamix which I absolutely love, we use it every day (mostly mornings) for green smoothies. However I'm really thinking of getting this for those mornings when my hubby doesn't want a smoothie. When making only for me, this will prevent having to do extra cleanup.