TSV(R) Preview
27 Members and 13113 Guests Online

Kitchen & Food Talk

Keurig K79 Platinum Plus Coffee Maker w/ 70 K-Cups, My K-Cup & Filter

Started 1385233277.883 in Kitchen & Food Talk | Last reply 1385271042.047 by Loves2save
replies

Hi All,

I am actually not a QVC shopper....however I happened to turn across the channel when they were airing the Keurig K79 Platinum Plus Coffee Maker w/ 70 K-Cups, My K-Cup & Filter. I ordered one......and then I over thought it and canceled the order. I am now regretting cancel the order. I guess my question is how often do they offer the same item again. I see they have 2 Keurig airings coming up but it doesn't say which of their units it is.

Also....does anyone have one of these? I have seen some bad reviews on them ...but also some good one.

Thanks for any input.

DruFaith

Page 1 of 1
Tribefan1385236045.293188 PostsRegistered 11/27/2009
Did you check out the qvc.com website? They should have all the Keurig's that are available. I love mine- I currently have the Vue model.

NanciJ1385255315.611233 PostsRegistered 3/22/2010

I ordered it and it arrived yesterday. I already had the K75, which we love, but I wanted to put that one in our home bar, for Irish coffee, etc. The K79 has a couple of additional features over our other one, and it works great!! The K79 is still offered by QVC, but is about $15 more than when it was the TSV. They have Keurig TSV's every few months, but offer different sizes, etc. The one that is going to be offered on Dec 11 is the K10, a personal sized Keurig....a smaller water reservoir than the K75 or K79....priced at $69.98 plus $10.72 for shipping and handling. It comes in several colors, and also will come with 12 K cups. We love our Keurigs and wouldn't be without one...which is why we have 2 of them. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Keurig's customer service is the best, as well. They want happy customers who buy lots of K cups, no matter where you buy your K cups.

graycatsru­le1385257200.6974293 PostsRegistered 7/3/2013

The tsv is still available in one color, but the regular price and it has 6 easy pays. I love my keurig. I think the regular price still is a fair price.

DruFaith1385258015.0372 PostsRegistered 11/23/2013

THanks all for the replies. I decided to call customer service and explain my dilemma and ask if they could help me know when this would be offered again. The GREAT news is that they let me reinstate my original order!!!!! At the same price I originally paid. They did have it for $15 more than that ...that was available but I am really struggling with the money I am spending on this which is why I originally canceled it. That and I kept seeing review that complained about the plastic after taste they were getting. There are a ton of people that have complained about the plastic after taste. Has anyone on here experienced that? It seems to be something that Keurig is aware of. I saw most of the complaints were dated in 2009 and there abouts. I am hoping they have taken care of the problem.

Thanks again.

NanciJ1385258374.3531233 PostsRegistered 3/22/2010
On 11/23/2013 DruFaith said:

THanks all for the replies. I decided to call customer service and explain my dilemma and ask if they could help me know when this would be offered again. The GREAT news is that they let me reinstate my original order!!!!! At the same price I originally paid. They did have it for $15 more than that ...that was available but I am really struggling with the money I am spending on this which is why I originally canceled it. That and I kept seeing review that complained about the plastic after taste they were getting. There are a ton of people that have complained about the plastic after taste. Has anyone on here experienced that? It seems to be something that Keurig is aware of. I saw most of the complaints were dated in 2009 and there abouts. I am hoping they have taken care of the problem.

Thanks again.

We definitely do NOT have a plastic after taste with this Keurig or any other one that I've ever had. The coffee is delicious. We've had several family members and friends order Keurigs on the basis of the coffee that they've had at our home. It tastes great, and there are soooooooooooo many beverage choices that you can get for them now. I'm sure that you will really enjoy yours. I'm glad that QVC was able to reinstate your order.

Rocker1385261126.8531595 PostsRegistered 5/3/2007Nashville, TN
I have had one about 3 years. Never a plastic taste, dont understand that. I orderedthe tsv snd sent it to my aunts since we will be there Tgiving and Xmas. The 70 kcups was a great deal and it is an awesome mach. Keurig c.service is the Best.

Loves2save1385271042.0431166 PostsRegistered 6/19/2007CA
I have purchased several since they first came out and yes I have had problems but still will never be without a k cup type maker. Some have had the plastic taste left from the manufacturing and packaging with the styrofoam. When you first buy run vinegar through the machine for a cleaning. If you purchase one register it online and customer service is the greatest if something happens they will send one right out to you. You will also receive two free boxes of k cups when you purchase 4 boxes.

Last edited on 11/23/2013

Page 1 of 1