Trusted Contributor

Frustrated with Lock & Lock Customer Service

Last Fall, I purchased the Lock & Lock appetizer set #K35783. I really like this set, especially to use without the dividers, for carrying cookies, etc. to get-togethers. About a month ago, after using less than 10 times, one of the tabs broke off.

I called QVC customer service to find out how to get it replaced under warranty. They gave me an outdated Lock & Lock CS phone number. So, I went online to LocknLockplace.com and sent an email. I actually got a very timely response and got instructions for how to request a replacement.

Within a week, a replacement arrived in the mail. Not only was it not the right piece with the handle, and not even the right color, but it was so scratched up that it looked like it had been dragged out of the garbage.

I went on the locknlockplace website again, only to find they were again in transition, and there was a new CS service number. (Anybody remember the fiasco last holiday season, trying to buy things from this website?)

I called and spoke with someone, and was promised a replacement.

I'm still waiting!!! This company is a disaster. Nothing has improved since the improvements they supposedly made last year. I think they only stay in business because of the volume they sell on QVC.

I really want to use this piece over the holidays. If anyone from L&L is reading this, I want my replacement lid!

Yet another QVC brand I will no longer purchase. Lock & Lock was the last remaining thing that I came to QVC to purchase on a regular basis.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"