The Joy of Christmas
126 Members and 11938 Guests Online

Kitchen & Food Talk

Anyone know where you can buy individual K-Cups?

Started 1313162069.317 in Kitchen & Food Talk | Last reply 1319283297.557 by gardenman

When I got my Keurig nearly 2 years ago, I remember somebody posting a website that sells individual K-cups. I think I ordered some from them. A friend has just gotten a Keurig and is wanting to try out different flavors. Now that I have my favorites established, I can't begin to find that place to recommend to her--anyone know the website?

TIA,

Jane

Page 1 of 1
2bee1313162492.253542 PostsRegistered 8/11/2007Mid Atlantic
Bigcatcoffes.com will let you create your own variety pack. Last edited on 8/12/2011

Last edited on 8/12/2011

Alajane1313162978.657287 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Thanks so much--that's the place! I was sure somebody on here would remember but didn't expect such a fast response!

shoekitty1313191404.54712562 PostsRegistered 8/10/2006
On 8/12/2011 Alajane said:

Thanks so much--that's the place! I was sure somebody on here would remember but didn't expect such a fast response!

Yes, www.bigcatcoffee.com has what they call a 5/5. You choose any 5 tea or coffees on their website, and they give you 5@ for a box of 25. It isn't cheap, and the shipping is high unless you buy 50 dollars or more. But, it's not that expensive. The only thing I don't like about bigcat is the shipping time. I live in California and it takes at least 10-12 days to get my order. I hear it is very fast if you are on the East Coast. (2-3 days) I am used to amazon where all my orders come in 2 days. Amazon used to be cheap for k cups, but there was a huge price increase 2 times this year so anywhere is about the same price now. It is fun to try different flavors, and it is nice to keep assorted flavors for company. They love it!

life is a banquet and most poor fools are starving to death!"
Auntie Mame

Glendale NY1313254751.94723 PostsRegistered 10/31/2010
Once you figure out what you like head on over to coffeewhiz.com for a nice selection of single serve coffees, whether it's k-cups, pods, tassimo, Dolce gusto, lavazza blue,etc. For some great prices and deals.

BAGGIRL1313282484.31955 PostsRegistered 3/9/2010Massachusetts
On 8/12/2011 shoekitty said:
On 8/12/2011 Alajane said:

Thanks so much--that's the place! I was sure somebody on here would remember but didn't expect such a fast response!

Yes, www.bigcatcoffee.com has what they call a 5/5. You choose any 5 tea or coffees on their website, and they give you 5@ for a box of 25. It isn't cheap, and the shipping is high unless you buy 50 dollars or more. But, it's not that expensive. The only thing I don't like about bigcat is the shipping time. I live in California and it takes at least 10-12 days to get my order. I hear it is very fast if you are on the East Coast. (2-3 days) I am used to amazon where all my orders come in 2 days. Amazon used to be cheap for k cups, but there was a huge price increase 2 times this year so anywhere is about the same price now. It is fun to try different flavors, and it is nice to keep assorted flavors for company. They love it!

http://www.bigcatcoffees.com/ has upped the amount to $75.00 for free shipping ! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

I do like ordering from them because living in Massachusetts, I get my order the next day (bigcatcoffee is located in New Hampshire).

http://www.kenozacoffee.com/kcupcoffee.html also has the 5 pack available. I live about 15 minutes from there. They used to have a store where you could go in and buy singles. It was awesome. They closed the store about a year ago ! That was a bummer !

Search online, you may find some deals. K cups have gone up quite a bit and it's getting expensive. If you can get a good deal on the shipping, it does help !

GOOD LUCK !

shoekitty1313285389.0512562 PostsRegistered 8/10/2006
On 8/13/2011 BAGGIRL said:
On 8/12/2011 shoekitty said:
On 8/12/2011 Alajane said:

Thanks so much--that's the place! I was sure somebody on here would remember but didn't expect such a fast response!

Yes, www.bigcatcoffee.comhas what they call a 5/5. You choose any 5 tea or coffees on their website, and they give you 5@ for a box of 25. It isn't cheap, and the shipping is high unless you buy 50 dollars or more. But, it's not that expensive. The only thing I don't like about bigcat is the shipping time. I live in California and it takes at least 10-12 days to get my order. I hear it is very fast if you are on the East Coast. (2-3 days) I am used to amazon where all my orders come in 2 days. Amazon used to be cheap for k cups, but there was a huge price increase 2 times this year so anywhere is about the same price now. It is fun to try different flavors, and it is nice to keep assorted flavors for company. They love it!

http://www.bigcatcoffees.com/ has upped the amount to $75.00 for free shipping ! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

I do like ordering from them because living in Massachusetts, I get my order the next day (bigcatcoffee is located in New Hampshire).

http://www.kenozacoffee.com/kcupcoffee.html also has the 5 pack available. I live about 15 minutes from there. They used to have a store where you could go in and buy singles. It was awesome. They closed the store about a year ago ! That was a bummer !

Search online, you may find some deals. K cups have gone up quite a bit and it's getting expensive. If you can get a good deal on the shipping, it does help !

GOOD LUCK !

75 bucks!! I won't be back there I can tell you. I hate that, because as I remember the shipping was 8.95. They get top price for k cups, why they have to charge that much is beyond me. Last time I was there they were the only one that had a special brand I wanted. I felt like I had to shop for things I didn't need to get free shipping. One time after much doodling around trying to balance my order, I came up 2 dollars short of free shipping. I left my cart, went somewhere else and paid 3 dollars more a pack with free shipping. I haven't been back there because it is to hard to deal with.

life is a banquet and most poor fools are starving to death!"
Auntie Mame

duclane1313351960.697650 PostsRegistered 12/28/2004

On the Keurig site--boxes of 24 many varieties free shipping with 49.00 purchase and discounts when you register=Big cat is good too--Bed Bath Beyond also

RedConvert­ibleGirl1313353964.96714102 PostsRegistered 9/3/2005Pacific NW

keurig.com to me is the best place. They have sample size packs of 5 for something like $3.10. Bed Bath & Beyond also has sample packs, and I believe they ship all the K-cups for free (not sure about the sample size sets though).

When we shoulder the mantle of compassion no cry goes unheard and no wound goes unhealed. In this world of seemingly endless suffering we have to believe that no one is beyond hope of rescue. Scotlund Haisley, Animal Rescue Corps

BAGGIRL1313362157.88955 PostsRegistered 3/9/2010Massachusetts
On 8/13/2011 shoekitty said:
On 8/13/2011 BAGGIRL said:
On 8/12/2011 shoekitty said:
On 8/12/2011 Alajane said:

Thanks so much--that's the place! I was sure somebody on here would remember but didn't expect such a fast response!

Yes, www.bigcatcoffee.comhas what they call a 5/5. You choose any 5 tea or coffees on their website, and they give you 5@ for a box of 25. It isn't cheap, and the shipping is high unless you buy 50 dollars or more. But, it's not that expensive. The only thing I don't like about bigcat is the shipping time. I live in California and it takes at least 10-12 days to get my order. I hear it is very fast if you are on the East Coast. (2-3 days) I am used to amazon where all my orders come in 2 days. Amazon used to be cheap for k cups, but there was a huge price increase 2 times this year so anywhere is about the same price now. It is fun to try different flavors, and it is nice to keep assorted flavors for company. They love it!

http://www.bigcatcoffees.com/ has upped the amount to $75.00 for free shipping ! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

I do like ordering from them because living in Massachusetts, I get my order the next day (bigcatcoffee is located in New Hampshire).

http://www.kenozacoffee.com/kcupcoffee.html also has the 5 pack available. I live about 15 minutes from there. They used to have a store where you could go in and buy singles. It was awesome. They closed the store about a year ago ! That was a bummer !

Search online, you may find some deals. K cups have gone up quite a bit and it's getting expensive. If you can get a good deal on the shipping, it does help !

GOOD LUCK !

75 bucks!! I won't be back there I can tell you. I hate that, because as I remember the shipping was 8.95. They get top price for k cups, why they have to charge that much is beyond me. Last time I was there they were the only one that had a special brand I wanted. I felt like I had to shop for things I didn't need to get free shipping. One time after much doodling around trying to balance my order, I came up 2 dollars short of free shipping. I left my cart, went somewhere else and paid 3 dollars more a pack with free shipping. I haven't been back there because it is to hard to deal with.

My sister and one of her coworkers was placing an order so I went in with them that way we avoided the shipping fee !

I agree the shipping cost is ridiculous ! My husband only drinks the Newman's Special Blend which you can buy at BBB as well as many supermarkets. I like to switch it up a little that's the only reason I shop online for K cups !

rcfan1313364130.11322 PostsRegistered 3/29/2010

If you have a Gloria Jean's coffee shop in your mall, you can buy individual k-cups there , too. You don't have to buy a sleeve of 5 either. They usually cost about $1.00 a cup, though, but they have a pretty good selection.

rcfan

mschrief1313455859.37934 PostsRegistered 10/3/2008Tacoma, WA

There are several sellers on ebay that will sell you ever how many you want of a variety of flavors/types.

I just purchased a selection of 84 and I picked two of just about every one the seller had.

Jenna221319252567.8971 PostsRegistered 10/21/2011

Amazon is the best to buy them in bulk. As far as individual sampler k-cups, www.coffeefiltersdirect.com allows you to buy them individually and the shipping was only like 2 or 3 dollars for the ones I selected

gardenman1319283297.44717005 PostsRegistered 6/30/2005Southern New Jersey

While I haven't seen them in local dollar stores, individual k-cups would seem like a natural thing for them to sell. (Assuming the labeling on the k-cups was adequate for the state/federal governments.) I'd check out local dollar stores and see if they did offer any. You might get lucky and find a decent selection.

Fly! Eagles! Fly!

Page 1 of 1