Valued Contributor

Does anyone have this large green chalcedony cuff J296938?

It's a lunchtime special today. Reduced from $491 to $201. Not much a green person. I waitlisted it in average, but not sure. It's a pretty piece though. Had wanted some feedback on it. Just large available now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone have this large green chalcedony cuff J296938?

I don't have it, either, Blondelle, but I also ordered it on waitlist.

Trusted Contributor

It's been on my wishlist for awhile as I have some of her other green chalcedony pieces. I just ordered it in the large even though average is my correct size. Wanted to be sure I had one.

Contributor

Hi I ordered it in September when I believe it was first shown by Antonella at the full price. I received it and it was comfortable and it was nice looking. No DMQ so a different maybe more casual look. When I looked at my arm in the mirror with outfits I did not love it enough at the full price to keep it. I normally wear an average and when I ordered this in average I was worried that it might be too small because it is wider and sometimes that is a problem higher up on my wrist (my arm gets wider quickly) but it was not a problem and the average fit me just fine. I ended up returning it because I didn't love it enough for the price. At the LTS price I think I would have kept it.